Boxing Service

stament

1 hour ago, stament said:

I want to take it myself though not use their delivery service.

But, then it´s just to do the packaging yourself, right? It´s not rocket sience, or are going to take a touch sensitive nuclear device somewhere?

The best there is (in business for something like 30+ years) is a place directly in front of (or next-door) to the main P.O. on the main road heading to San Khampaeng. Is it Charoen Muang? You can park at the P.O. and go into the tire shop. The box making service is in the back of the tire shop. They use very strong double-wall corrugated cardboard to build the boxes, glue them, pack with several size Styrofoam sheets, another shock-resistant material, and secure with industrial grade nylon strapping and steel locking clips. They also double-box if necessary.

We have been going there for 12 years. Sadly the owner who is a very nice man, developed Parkinsons and had to retire 6 months ago but he trained one of the guys who builds the boxes just as good as he did. Many sellers of antique Chinese urns and other glass or ceramic valuable items go there on a daily basis for their packing. Their prices have recently doubled - maybe more - but what hasn't?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Matzzon said:

But, then it´s just to do the packaging yourself, right? It´s not rocket sience, or are going to take a touch sensitive nuclear device somewhere?

Correct, I said a boxing service not a boxing service offered by a delivery company.

It's not rocket science no but I don't want to do it myself. 

28 minutes ago, stament said:

Correct, I said a boxing service not a boxing service offered by a delivery company.

It's not rocket science no but I don't want to do it myself. 

I am pretty sure that you can go in to any of the delivery companies I mentioned and ask to pay only for packaging. Or just chose one of the many other transport services. Ask them to carefully pack your products and just pay them for boxes, paper other material as well as work.

• Thanks 1