New year countdown Radio Yinn Ranong

Yinn

Late news on Radio Yinn Ranong

Election POTY news.

Yinn not enough vote today to open the election for everyone.

NCCA refuse to do it. Some people surprised how selfish!

So three day remain. Only two can win now.

Final midnight New year.

If not want selfish win

Please vote Yinn. 

Here is current update..

B7394E1E-5E77-4238-A1CE-FF45896388C1.png

• Confused 1

This is a special announcement on the hour from the BCC World Service. Massive voting fraud had been discovered in the Thai Visa Forum Poster of the Year elections. Favorite POTY candidate NCC1701A said he welcomes the investigation. "I have been in the lead though this entire process and this will only strengthen my position. When asked about changing the rules of the election after voting started he said he thought that was the wrong thing to do. "We all knew the rules and agreed to them." Election results will be known at the end of the year.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

This is a special announcement on the hour from the BCC. Massive voting fraud had been discovered in the Thai Visa Forum Poster of the Year elections. Favorite POTY candidate NCC1701A said he welcomes the investigation. "I have been in the lead though this entire process and this will only strengthen my position. When asked about changing the rules of the election after voting started he said he thought that was the wrong thing to do. "We all knew the rules and agreed to them."

No we did not, I certainly did not know you could not change your vote after voting as we were able to do other years, Did you , and if so how? Perhaps I missed the memo.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

This is a special announcement on the hour from the BCC World Service. Massive voting fraud had been discovered in the Thai Visa Forum Poster of the Year elections. Favorite POTY candidate NCC1701A said he welcomes the investigation. "I have been in the lead though this entire process and this will only strengthen my position. When asked about changing the rules of the election after voting started he said he thought that was the wrong thing to do. "We all knew the rules and agreed to them." Election results will be known at the end of the year.

Is that all you can post ?

Good morning. Welcome to Radio Yinn Ranong Breakfast Show.

Thailand have high season now. 

Welcome everybody, hope you have a good time.

Song by Mocca Garden

I love you Thailand

• Haha 1

the song of the year in my boxing camp has been this one for sure. If I have to listen to this song again my ears are going to bleed -_-

I have been subjected to it so many times I know every word and I don't even understand what I am singing for the most part 555

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

this one too, I must hear it 9x a day at least training. it's Cambodian though but the Nak Muay here play it on repeat as well.. ugh

I like it.

Good for dance, good for exercise! 

Send more song you if you can. 

Thankyou

24 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

An old one, Kratae was a junior fighter who was quite good and fought in Japan, then switched to singing but carried on the muay Thai theme for a while in mv's. Cute, and still very fit!

She was good. 

In the ring....