On your deathbed

canuckamuck

Deathbed poll  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

No regrets then. Nice

Indulging on regrets.. That would be wasted time indeed.

Tbh, i regret not loving my parents more than i did, but i'm not indulging there, i know i couldn't do better at the time.

6 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

I don't want to die in bed, I'm thinking that having my parachute fail at 83 might be good.

Why buck the trend? Rent an apartment at the top of a building in Pattaya, spend all your money and go out with a bang.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteveK said:

Why buck the trend? Rent an apartment at the top of a building in Pattaya, spend all your money and go out with a bang.

Why make so much mess to other people? Carbon monoxide do the job, just a car, hose and ductape! Clean, little mess and painless. 

• Like 1

Well, i wanted to give a bit of a more serious answer ( now that i have some time to waste ).

OK...seriously.  I see many short replies, and really I can relate to many of them.  

One example that comes to my mind is when you had a girlfriend.  Maybe you are living with her.

After a while the thrill wears off,  the pimples appear, and you don't know how/when to end it.

In a sense carrying on is wasting time that could be used to find a better gf or just get on with

other things.       Well, in my case I did many things ,  and had more than my share of experiences.   As someone else said  "but I already know, I have done more than most people on this planet, "     I do wish I could keep on with more exciting experiences,  but time, alas, is grabbing me by the ankles.   I think Mrs. Rumak ( the latest one )  is not disappointed to see

me in the homebody phase.   "honey, what's on TV tonight ? "  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tabarin said:

I will not even regret a thing in life if I die today. Rather live this life until I am 50-60 (now 28) than to get 85 and having wasted 40 years. If you hunt your dreams and follow your heart, there is no regrets too.

I always wanted to live full on all the way no matter how old I got, but my back came up on me. Now I just want to live as long as possible as healty I can with mind and body fully functional. Not able to walk at all almost woke me up, and changed my life totally, even I lived semi healthy already, I did go on to mor concious about being healthy. Nothing is granted at all when you body tell you to slow down, you have two choices. Go on as before or change. 

• Like 1