Mine's Big, Really Big, and I'm Proud of It. How Big is Yours?

Kelsall

Zero - it’s easy enough to ignore the trolls & idiots or choose to either ignore or discuss issues with posters who’s opinions I don’t agree with. 

It’s healthy to read the opinions of others. 

Only those incapable of ignoring the obvious trolls & idiots or incapable og entering intelligent discussion may be compelled to use the ignore function.

Or perhaps those who only want to read what they agree with from likeminded posters utilise the list to filter out those of frequently differing options, kind of like only watching your favorite news channel to confirm your bias. 

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Zero - it’s easy enough to ignore the trolls & idiots or choose to either ignore or discuss issues with posters who’s opinions I don’t agree with. 

Only those incapable of ignoring the obvious trolls & idiots or incapable og entering intelligent discussion may be compelled to use the ignore function.

Or perhaps those who only want to read what they agree with from likeminded posters utilise the list to filter out those of frequently differing options, kind of like only watching your favorite news channel to confirm your bias. 

Thank you, Number Eighty!

23 minutes ago, Kelsall said:
52 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thank you, Number Eighty!

Hope I'll survive the horror of being blocked !! :coffee1:

Never used it, I don't really see the point. If you don't have thick enough skin to read what people are saying without getting upset, why post here in the first place? 

I understand the need for such a list if there is verbal abuse, stalking etc, but I think the majority of people here block people that don't share their same like-mindedness. 

Archived