Five Different Threads - Same Topic

FolkGuitar

5 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

there are never 5 threads about the SAME topic going on at one time as happens every year for air quality.

I don't know if there are 5 or not for Chiang Mai... But whatever number there are, the number is obviously a reflection of the severity of the problem, as recognized by most people who have to deal with it in their lives and in the lives of their families. And thus have questions or comments on the subject.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

No need. Although these topics do come up often, there are never 5 threads about the SAME topic going on at one time as happens every year for air quality.   But thanks for playing.

The various topics that were running have now all been merged into one topic for this forum. It is also PINNED at the top for easy access and reference.