Naklua Road reopened, but cesspool remains

Rimmer

Naklua Road reopened, but cesspool remains

1369-N2-Dec-27-03-Naklua-expanded-road.j

PATTAYA:--Pattaya contractors reopened much of Naklua Road following the laying of new drainage pipes but left behind a cesspool of sewage, garbage and mosquitos.

Residents and business owners between the Naklua Old Market and the Amorn Nakorn Market said they were glad to have 80 percent of the roadway open again after months of roadwork, but complained bitterly about missing sewer grates and the smell of refuse and sewage floating in the new, wider drains.

The worst of the problems are located near the Pattaya sewage treatment plant, with the putrid water stinking up the air and also serving as a ripe breeding ground for dengue fever-carrying mosquitos.

See more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/naklua-road-reopened-but-cesspool-remains-282534

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-12-30--

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Residents and business owners between the Naklua Old Market and the Amorn Nakorn Market said

'we are going to sue the council for loss of Face/business/health.'  Post it on FB and watch the results.  Thailand only functions after adverse publicity.

Thailand's finest construction worker executed Thailand's finest city planners orders. 

Unlike the work, the budget is used up and being converted to clean intestines with distilled products made of sugar cane or pineapples. 

Good luck I dont pay any taxes in this corrupt place anymore ???? 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, johng said:

So you don't pay the 7% VAT  on everything..meaning you don't live in Thailand ??

I worked in Thailand and paid millions of Baht on income tax without the possibility to deduct international education for my kids (i.e. excellent tax payers themselves today) etc.

Bunkered the money, whatever was left each and every month, and now paying the bare essential tax only. Markets and the grocery store around the corner could not care less and that suits me.

As long as tax money is burnt by the truck load for submarines, destroyers, tanks and unnecessary infrastructure projects and completely ignoring the real need to put taxpayers money like education ..............

But that is left up to the individual .........