Hunt on for foreigner accused of stealing motorbike in Pattaya

webfact

Hunt on for foreigner accused of stealing motorbike in Pattaya

66pm.jpg

video screenshot

Video footage posted on a Pattaya site showed what was described as a "foreign" man apparently stealing a motorcycle from near Soi 5 on Beach Road on Monday. 

It was a Honda Wave 110i with the plate 3กค (gor khor) 3156 (Chonburi). 

What appeared to be the owner then appealed for information. 

He claimed that while driving and stopped at the "Top" intersection on Sai 2 road he saw a foreigner who resembled the man from the CCTV riding a bike. On the back was the man's girlfriend.

The poster jumped out of his vehicle and asked people in the vicinity to stop them. 

The woman got off the bike but the man raced off through a red light, he said. 

The poster said on Rao Rak Pattaya that people thought he was harassing the foreigner meaning that he missed the opportunity to stop him. 

The police were called and the woman created a scene that was shown on video. 

The poster claimed that she said she had just met the man a couple of days before. 

She can be heard on the video saying that she should not be blamed and swearing at police saying she had done nothing wrong. 

She appeared to be using parlance that might be familiar to Londoners, notes Thaivisa. 

Police - shown patiently taking details in the video - are investigating. 

A man called Thongchai on 063 2700 841 asked for information. 

Source: Facebook Rao Rak Thai

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-03

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

She can be heard on the video saying that she should not be blamed and swearing at police saying she had done nothing wrong. 

Meaning she knows who he is, put a tail on her and you will find him soon enough. Then when you catch him, throw them both in the can for 2 years straight up.

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

She appeared to be using parlance that might be familiar to Londoners, notes Thaivisa. 

Was it like cor blimey governor I'v been fingered by the fuzz. the video is not working to confirm ????

She said something I couldn't work out: "Don't.......me bruv" was the gist of it. 

Seemed like a very nice young lady who perhaps hailed from the town of my birth.

Rooster

7 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

What a brilliant video quality. ????

11 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Was it like cor blimey governor I'v been fingered by the fuzz. the video is not working to confirm ????

The video plays perfectly and there's nothing wrong with the quality of it.  Perhaps you didn't click on the link?

13 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The video plays perfectly and there's nothing wrong with the quality of it.  Perhaps you didn't click on the link?

There is something seriously wrong with the video for me too...   " don't film me bruve"  then insists on rolling a roll up before accompanying the police to the station for their enquires  ????

Ok having got the video to play ( kind of) properly...  She doesn't really swear at the police...they say she has to go with them because she doesn't have a passport to show them...then she angrily retorts  "yeah cos that c*** f******  rode off with it ????

so she's swearing at her "boyfriend"

29 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I clicked, but the quality is lousy. If I would see the guy on the street I wouldn´t recognize him. 

38 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Meaning she knows who he is, put a tail on her and you will find him soon enough. Then when you catch him, throw them both in the can for 2 years straight up.

Yes. Very aggressive and unfriendly lady (you have to watch the video on the Facebook link). Hope they will get him pretty soon too. 

I'm sure it won't take them long to find him CCTV everywhere and photos taken when arriving at the airport..hotel has to file guest staying within 24hours etc...   I also suspect it could all be another big misunderstanding..I mean there are thousands of Honda Waves they all look similar especially if you're a bit worse for the booze and left the keys in the ignition !

9 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

I'm confused about the details of what is being reported here.

Did the owner of the bike park the bike at an earlier time and just happen to be passing in a car at the time that his bike was being stolen.

Why is someone shown starting and riding away a motorbike at the start of the video, is this the bike theft in progress?

If so, why does the report state that the girl was on the back of the bike?

As usual the Thaivisa news report throws up more question than answers.

The story gets much clearer if you read the original Thai text translated by Google Translate... ????

# Meet the robbers who had stolen the car to the same red light.
 # Help each other share in the bandits  Theft of a motorcycle parked at the foot of Soi 5, Pattaya Beach, Honda Wave 110i brand, black and white, registration 3 July 3156, Chonburi, on December 30, 2019 at 13.30 hrs. Until today, January 2, 2020, I parked a red traffic light.  Was on the 2nd road at the intersection, but accidentally turned around  Foreigner together with girlfriend  The driver looks like someone who stole a car in a CCTV camera.  Therefore jumped in the middle of the red light  Then shouted for people to help  But the foreigner still refuses to park, only his girlfriend got out of the car  Everyone stared at me.  Thinking that I will hurt him  Soon, he then ran through the red light to escape.  So I couldn't catch the thief in front of me  So I called the police  And the next episode is in the clip. At 0.16 seconds, his girlfriend is frantic.  And said that he only knew each other for a few days  After the mediation is complete  The police officer led to turn on the CCTV to see the red light intersection at the scene of the accident.  So I compared the clip when he stole the car.  Police said that the same person

# If anyone sees it, report it at 063-2700841 Thongchai

1 minute ago, johng said:

I'm sure it won't take them long to find him CCTV everywhere and photos taken when arriving at the airport..hotel has to file guest staying within 24hours etc...   I also suspect it could all be another big misunderstanding..I mean there are thousands of Honda Waves they all look similar especially if you're a bit worse for the booze and left the keys in the ignition !

Yup, haring off when confronted and ditching the missus clearly indicates his innocence.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, CNXexpat said:

What a brilliant video quality. ????

was described as a "foreign" man apparently stealing a motorcycle . Yes how you can say what origin a body in the video is beyond me. But let them keep farang bashing, tourism numbers reflect a huge fall in visitors. Just another reason people dont come back here Thais are jealous of foreigners.

3 minutes ago, legend49 said:

But let them keep farang bashing, tourism numbers reflect a huge fall in visitors. Just another reason people dont come back here Thais are jealous of foreigners.

Especially if they drive away with their motorbike. 

She is definitely from the UK and London Area.

That "multi-cultured diverse" place that the MSM and government tells the UK citizens makes it such a great place.

She is your typical London ghetto girl that speaks aggressively with that African "broth" talk, using double negatives and would not exactly be described as sophisticated or classy.

I wonder when she will throw in the race card in;  oops that might not work in Thailand.

When I see people like this, it brings back memories of life in SE England and one of the reasons I left the UK.

And in Cockney Slang her accomplice is probably a "Merchant Banker".

What the....?? Why on earth would they steal a bike in the first place?? They are so inexpensive here. 

I hope there is a plausible explanation, such as he actually paid for it, but there being some dispute over the rental period. I doubt it, but the alternative is ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Cashboy said:

She is definitely from the UK and London Area.

That "multi-cultured diverse" place that the MSM and government tells the UK citizens makes it such a great place.

She is your typical London ghetto girl that speaks aggressively with that African "broth" talk, using double negatives and would not exactly be described as sophisticated or classy.

I wonder when she will throw in the race card in;  oops that might not work in Thailand.

When I see people like this, it brings back memories of life in SE England and one of the reasons I left the UK.

And in Cockney Slang her accomplice is probably a "Merchant Banker".

What on earth is African "broth" talk?? Your parlance is somehow better? UK and London area? Hardly the stuff of sophistication and classiness. People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

The story gets much clearer if you read the original Thai text translated by Google Translate... ????

# Meet the robbers who had stolen the car to the same red light.
 # Help each other share in the bandits  Theft of a motorcycle parked at the foot of Soi 5, Pattaya Beach, Honda Wave 110i brand, black and white, registration 3 July 3156, Chonburi, on December 30, 2019 at 13.30 hrs. Until today, January 2, 2020, I parked a red traffic light.  Was on the 2nd road at the intersection, but accidentally turned around  Foreigner together with girlfriend  The driver looks like someone who stole a car in a CCTV camera.  Therefore jumped in the middle of the red light  Then shouted for people to help  But the foreigner still refuses to park, only his girlfriend got out of the car  Everyone stared at me.  Thinking that I will hurt him  Soon, he then ran through the red light to escape.  So I couldn't catch the thief in front of me  So I called the police  And the next episode is in the clip. At 0.16 seconds, his girlfriend is frantic.  And said that he only knew each other for a few days  After the mediation is complete  The police officer led to turn on the CCTV to see the red light intersection at the scene of the accident.  So I compared the clip when he stole the car.  Police said that the same person

# If anyone sees it, report it at 063-2700841 Thongchai

I love Google translate, so vely good ???? 

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

What on earth is African "broth" talk?? Your parlance is somehow better? UK and London area? Hardly the stuff of sophistication and classiness. People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.

Well if you don't know you're clearly out of touch. It used to be known as 'Estuary English' then it evolved into a kind of word soup as more and more of them tried to copy black Americans speak, The work 'bro' is used extensively, 'knaa wot I mean?' There's a lot of use of the word ' 'spec' and 'dis.' The famous glottal stop is over-employed.

You're clearly too old.

13 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Well if you don't know you're clearly out of touch. It used to be known as 'Estuary English' then it evolved into a kind of word soup as more and more of them tried to copy black Americans speak, The work 'bro' is used extensively, 'knaa wot I mean?' There's a lot of use of the word ' 'spec' and 'dis.' The famous glottal stop is over-employed.

You're clearly too old.

Not old and fully acquainted with urban colloquialisms.

"African broth talk"? I defy you to find reference to it anywhere, other than the author's mind.

Archived