Neighbour dumping cat faeces in empty klong out the back.

MaiDong

13 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

I don't deal with anything regarding the Thais, I stay well out of it.

Wifey deals with things quite effectively but we don't have very good relations with these neighbours.

The cat poo is one thing, building up putrid rubbish bins is another, as is allowing the smoke from their moo bing to flow directly into and through our house, they just answer with childish and stupid remarks like 'don't smell it then'...

There's no win for us here, it's a pointless battle, I was only really looking for some short term solution until we can move to our land up in the country.

new place in new amphur new problems?

sorry, i really hope not. just look forward to getting out of there. 

i am surprised though these thai are in bkk,

i not think typical of 'young' behaviour ????? 

yes.... but in my opinion..

3 minutes ago, jastheace said:

new place in new amphur new problems?

sorry, i really hope not. just look forward to getting out of there. 

i am surprised though these thai are in bkk,

i not think typical of 'young' behaviour ????? 

yes.... but in my opinion..

Our village is small, with plenty of space between us and the neighbours, and there's order up there too, if someone steps out of line they are dealt with.

16 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

Our village is small, with plenty of space between us and the neighbours, and there's order up there too, if someone steps out of line they are dealt with.

sounds a good place to live. can you use the 'order' ?

i am not trying to joke with you

can you use that?

1 hour ago, jastheace said:

sounds a good place to live. can you use the 'order' ?

i am not trying to joke with you

can you use that?

Time will tell, won't it. But one thing is for sure, the neighbours will be far enough away from us that if they want to dump their cat poo out the back of their house, it won't bother us ????

2 solutions using complete "thainess"; 1) wait for the rainy season to fill the klong with water washing the poop and smell away, 2) providing there's enough room, hual in a big pile of sand for a "construction project"and dump it along the klong in such a way as it bars them from easy access explaining that it's "only temporary" while the construction is going on. 

You can add to the fun of #2 by running very noisy saws and drills at 4am from time to time. especially the morning after they stayed up late drinking and partying. Then when you leave just leave the sand there. Someone will come along and take it somewhere eventually. :wai:

9 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

2 solutions using complete "thainess"; 1) wait for the rainy season to fill the klong with water washing the poop and smell away, 2) providing there's enough room, hual in a big pile of sand for a "construction project"and dump it along the klong in such a way as it bars them from easy access explaining that it's "only temporary" while the construction is going on. 

You can add to the fun of #2 by running very noisy saws and drills at 4am from time to time. especially the morning after they stayed up late drinking and partying. Then when you leave just leave the sand there. Someone will come along and take it somewhere eventually. :wai:

Saws and drills, nice one, noted ????