U.S. says 'terminated' top Iran general to thwart attack on Americans

rooster59

20 minutes ago, dexterm said:

Well, that's mighty strange because the UK Labor Party was not in power in 2012. Cheap attempt to smear Labor again.

I will look the article up again and see who actual stopped it. No one needs to smear the labor party. They do that well on their own without my help. The point of the article was in reference to the SAS and taking that pig out in 2012. However, I would guess the labor party had some power in the government at that time.

David Miliband

Whatever party he is in. It was 2007, the point being, not just the US had him in their sites. was reading through several articles fast and ran across this so there is more details for you.

Edited by allen303
info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Best start with the White House then.

The USA has caused more wars, killed more people, destroyed more countries than Iran could ever do in 100 years.

Well, feel free to immigrate yourself to Iran.  Have a nice life.  Wish you the best, I look forward to That we do whatever it takes to remove and destroy terrorism.  It’s simply no use for it.  

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tlandtday said:

Not as much about oil as about Israel's dominance in the area and their expansion into the West Bank.

I find it difficult to believe that the seven sisters had no role in the creation and development of Israel. a pivotal player in the region they sought to control.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Not at war at all.  Commander-in-chief Trump:  "We took action last night to stop a war. We did not take action to start a war."

The man lies constantly so he's not a credible source.

Also much more importantly possibly 45 didn't realize he started a war (or maybe he did to deflect from impeachment and to secure reelection) but what really matters is how it's seen by the Iranian regime. To them it was most definitely an act of war and now it will be escalating.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, allen303 said:

Yes, still fighting against terrorist! Why just last month he and his men killed over 1500. On wait that was Iranians in his own country. Yea you have picked a find BFF.

It's a pity but they would probably have been killed without him. Anyway, that would be an interesting concept to kill all people involved in large killings: let's also drone the Myanmar generals, the Chinese leaders because of Thibet and Xinjian, Putin because of Chechnya,....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The man lies constantly so he's not a credible source.

Most people either can’t handle the truth or have been lied to so many times they they don’t know the truth...Trump does the best he can but when one has to deal with hind brain adult children Behavior it’s a waste of time to coddle them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

The TDS is over the top in this thread. 

Trump could cure cancer and some of y'all would moan and complain he's putting doctors out of business. 

BTW, putting terrorists out of business is job #1 for the best President America has had since Reagan. 

Lmao.... since Reagan? Dude... even ford and Truman score better than trump... even ????????????????.... but sure why not? However, once facts start to intrude into your trump delusion syndrome bubble, y’all simply can’t get past the fact that the trump has the worst approval ratings in the history of america. Now... if y’all turn everything upside down, the trumps name will be at the top... yay

damn!!! so that’s why the trump is turning everything upside down.... maybe I haven’t been giving unto Caesar his due.

• Like 2

So if generals traveling in other countries are subject to assassination  does that mean that all generals of all countries are subject to assassination?and if so does that make american generals more safe or less safe?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

here's an interesting link that seems to prove you right through, in my opinion, an intelligent analysis of the situation

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/01/suleimani/604402/ 

for a minute I thought I was looking at a page from Tehran daily....an American media rag

talking this guy Soleimani up like he is some sort of hero. Truly puke worthy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, sure, North Korea for example. Thanks for the update for the cult of personality land though. 

Little Rocketman is not going to be leaving N Korea for a while....and while he's there, I suspect

there will be a new regiment of guards created...The Skygazers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Little Rocketman is not going to be leaving N Korea for a while....and while he's there, I suspect

there will be a new regiment of guards created...The Skygazers.

Much like the trumps space cadets, I suppose.

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

So if generals traveling in other countries are subject to assassination  does that mean that all generals of all countries are subject to assassination?and if so does that make american generals more safe or less safe?

Don't know about the generals, but there must be many Americans in Iran who are thinking to leave the country.

I hope it doesn't escalate to a war, but the Iranians don't seem to be amused, and they will react.

18 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Did you read the article? 

"We took action last night to stop a war. We did not take action to start a war."

You don’t actually belive what trump says do you?its obvious he reacted to the embassy getting trashed and dident want to appear like jimmy Carter no more no less the question is did he think it through we know he doesent accept council 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1