Timing of monthly 65k transfer AFTER visa extension

Last month I extended my retirement visa 30 days before expiration  on 22 January using 12 monthly (Jan- December inclusive)preceding transfers. I will repeat the process this year but does my first transfer in January technically have to be AFTER the commencement of my new extension i.e. after 22 January because I’d ideally like to bring in the 65k before then? Korat office is normally fairly sensible but pays not to create any potential issues.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The only requirement is that you have a transfer every month to show next year. No need to do it after your new extension starts.

And each monthly 65K Transfer Deposit has to labeled as "Internation Transfer" and the same deposit encoded as FTT (Foreign Telegraphic Transfer) in the updated Bankbook printout. *Bangkok Bank terminology. Other Thai banks may use different terms and codes but they would have to be the same in meaning. 

3 hours ago, JDGRUEN said:

And each monthly 65K Transfer Deposit has to labeled as "Internation Transfer" and the same deposit encoded as FTT (Foreign Telegraphic Transfer) in the updated Bankbook printout. *Bangkok Bank terminology. Other Thai banks may use different terms and codes but they would have to be the same in meaning. 

You mean "International Transfer".

Several immigration offices have now learned about transfers and know that they don't always show up as foreign in the bank book. They look at the bank letter from the bank and doesn't care about the code in the bank book (some still do,of course). 

11 hours ago, JDGRUEN said:

The O/P already did one year of transfers and had his extension approved, so he obviously understands the basics.

And one can safely assume  UJ knows all about what's required.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:21 PM, nchuckle said:

Last month I extended my retirement visa 30 days before expiration  on 22 January using 12 monthly (Jan- December inclusive)preceding transfers.

Edited by Suradit69