Trump avoids escalating crisis after Iranian missile attacks

webfact

8 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So is the rest of the world except for Russia and Israel and a bunch here. 

But now one of the posters here is accusing one of the most staunch defenders of Israel (not always its policies, but Israel) of "having any sympathy for the Iranian regime". You just can't make it up, the level of analytical and critical thinking is not just closer to zero, it has gone beyond that and is negative now.

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

But now one of the posters here is accusing one of the most staunch defenders of Israel (not always its policies, but Israel) of "having any sympathy for the Iranian regime". You just can't make it up, the level of analytical and critical thinking is not just closer to zero, it has gone beyond that and is negative now.

The personality cult of this president tends to muddy the logic areas of the brain. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So is the rest of the world except for Russia and Israel

Russia and Israel are not FOR Trump. They are for themselves. They always have been.

• Like 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

The personality cult of this president tends to muddy the logic areas of the brain. 

Speaking of critical thought....

Do you have a single original thought to offer.

I seem to remember you only started parroting this 'cult' reference after MSNBC/CNN started.

• Thanks 2

Just now, JHolmesJr said:

Speaking of critical thought....

Do you have a single original thought to offer.

I seem to remember you only started parroting this 'cult' reference after MSNBC/CNN started.

Not going to entertain your baiting post, but I have posted before strong evidence that it is most definitely a cult of personality. But that's off topic here and already posted about elsewhere. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Russia and Israel are not FOR Trump. They are for themselves. They always have been.

It's kind of more complicated than that. Foreign relations are always strongly rooted in the interests of the nations having the relations. When the goals overlap, a little or a lot, there will be relative degrees of alliances. For any and all countries really.  It gets muddier in the case of the current U.S. president when sometimes his PERSONAL priorities appear to differ from the more official foreign affairs policies of the U.S. government. He might think he is the state and the state is him, but that at least so far is not how the U.S. government is designed.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Yes I did from mil intel sources. You wont see this in fake news or the fake replies from people who are not up to date on world happenings.

So 80 US troops were killed and we have to accept your unsubstantiated word and that of a Philippine news agency against that of the rest of the world that it happened.

If it did happen, then the USAF would be flying out to collect the body bags to return to the US for burial. I assume that the nest of kin would have been informed and ordered to remain silent for ever.

If those 80 servicemen had been killed, every person on the base, US forces, contractors and Iraqi military would have known  and it would have leaked onto the social media very quickly.

Even Trump would have known and his Twittering fingers and thumbs would be working overtime telling the world and planning? a huge airstrike on Iran's 52 sites that are already targeted.

BTW, just how did YOU get classified information from intel sources?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Generally agree but Putin and Netanyahu, I am not too sure. The former need Trump to destabilize NATO and divide America while the latter need him for his foreign policies.   

17 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So 80 US troops were killed and we have to accept your unsubstantiated word and that of a Philippine news agency against that of the rest of the world that it happened.

If it did happen, then the USAF would be flying out to collect the body bags to return to the US for burial. I assume that the nest of kin would have been informed and ordered to remain silent for ever.

If those 80 servicemen had been killed, every person on the base, US forces, contractors and Iraqi military would have known  and it would have leaked onto the social media very quickly.

To

Even Trump would have known and his Twittering fingers and thumbs would be working overtime telling the world and planning? a huge airstrike on Iran's 52 sites that are already targeted.

BTW, just how did YOU get classified information from intel sources

The troll has have no military Intel sourses. 

Edited by PhonThong
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

Well, you are entitled to your opinions and conclusions. It holds nothing in the scheme of things. I would like to think that if they pay up for the things built with us dollars when we leave, everybody wins. 

But you keep up the resistance Bristol. 

Would that be before or after the Iraqi government the bill for destroying the country not just once, but twice?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:
6 hours ago, Lungstib said:

With hundreds of target scattered all over the Middle East and even farther, Iran has a lot of options especially as they will be patient and use guerrilla tactics. What they dont want is all out conventional war. Trump almost surely knows that the US public wont stand for another M.E. war and it would ruin his election chances. In his typical style he starts something, then stops it, then claims victory even if there isn't one. At the moment both sides see the importance of not going too far toward serious war. Its a waiting game. 

If they do that the leaders of Iran will be targeted. The USA isn't messing around with little brainwashed wannabe jihadists now. It's Khomeini's head from here on out

one would also be concerned with potential false flags by iran's enemies to elicit a takedown of the iran leaders

16 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:
30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It gets muddier in the case of the current U.S. president when sometimes his PERSONAL priorities appear to differ from the more official foreign affairs policies of the U.S. government.

There only "official" policies of the USA are what the President says. Any of them. Thats what voters do, select policies.

"Thats what voters do, select policies."

you're killing me

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Man you really unconventional and going against many wisdom of thoughts.

well thats a compliment, although I would question your use of the word wisdom.

Well its too bad its off topic, I would be glad to discuss Russian geopolitics during the Czars and the concept of the Russian soul.... 

15 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

well thats a compliment, although I would question your use of the word wisdom.

Well its too bad its off topic, I would be glad to discuss Russian geopolitics during the Czars and the concept of the Russian soul.... 

And yet you manage to bring up these irrelevant Russian references so frequently.

• Haha 2

Americans don't like terrorist or mullahs plotting against us! IMOP I don't think they will ever change unless they change Ayatollahs to private citizens,if that's possible, to run the GOV. President Trump inherited a mess!  

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is the McCarthy era type of game that 45 cult of personality adherents are trying to get away with. Anyone that doesn't follow the party line of whatever contradictory inanity that comes out the mouth of "him" is an enemy of the state, guilty of treason which is a death penalty crime in the U.S.. Such sick political games are what really need to be called out and never tolerated. 

you're on the wrong side of history...at least till 2024.