Yearly Marriage Extension without TM30. Will I get into troubles?

Thank you, Ubonjoe.

I'm trying the app on behalf of the landlord. In the register page, should I click "for thai citizen" or "foreign national". Also is the House ID the # on the top of the tabien baan of the condo?

Finally, there is an attach button, what doc should I attach?

I just got back from my application filing and was not asked to show Tm.30. Note that I re-enter Thailand every 60 days or even less. The officer was kind. I provided a digital map of my condo and was not asked to draw it by hand. The map was in Thai. While I was waiting about an hour to get my passport back, I was not interviewed by the supervisor.

• Like 1

Have done 6 extensions based on marriage and been in and out of the country a couple of times each year, never been asked for a TM30, only a copy of my re entry permit to be included with my application.

6 hours ago, tgeezer said:

I think that CW regards the TM30 as the duty of the housemaster as stated in the Immigration Act. Have they a history of making demands and fines of the sort often posted here? 

There were several reports here at TV last year that self reporting the TM30 at CW as the possessor was accepted. 

6 hours ago, tgeezer said:

I think that CW regards the TM30 as the duty of the housemaster as stated in the Immigration Act. Have they a history of making demands and fines of the sort often posted here? 

Recently?

I did my extension CW in October last yr.

I travel in/out Los every couple of weeks. Did one tm30 prior to attending. They did not want it.

19 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

There were several reports here at TV last year that self reporting the TM30 at CW as the possessor was accepted. 

Isn't self reporting as possessor accepted everywhere. It certainly is at CW. 

When I did extension Oct last year nothing was required.