PM wants Thailand and its people to move toward democracy and peace

rooster59

12 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

A very good start would be a democratically (i.e. not rigged) voted in parliament, and senate.

Do as I say, not as I do. I am always staggered at the bull**** so many officials come up with in this country. No wonder that no-one ever takes them seriously.

• Like 2

Much though I agree with the majority of opinions expressed above about this guy, there really isn't any point. The words this guy says are not intended for the market comprising people with an intellect over 80, he's a liar, he's always been a liar, and if they listen carefully when preparing to burn the <deleted>, they'll hear him still lying in his teeth from his coffin.

This man couldn't lie straight in bed, he depends for his wealth on Thailand not being a democracy so he certainly isn't going to put that at risk. He'll say whatever he needs to say to keep the funds-a-coming and he certainly isn't going to bother lying to children who are probably just as thick as he is.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find this bloke extremely annoying, boring, obtuse and thick?

Learn to live with it, you have an excellent sense of perception! 

1 hour ago, CGW said:

Harsh? the secret to a compliant society is to have a good indoctrination system in place, they have that, the education system!

Then you need to control the press, check that one of the list.

Then, just to be doubly sure make it a serious offence to say anything about the true leadership - check that one of the list also.

Helps if you ensure "your" people will be in the Senate for many years to come - check!

Hopefully, if they don't do like Singapore has and completely ban anything that remotely criticises the "government" people may learn the truth and get off their butts!

Going to be hard to break through the years of indoctrination for some though, others are just too far gone = brainwashed!

thought it strange when i first came here that all the school kids where in uniform and all the boys had the same hair cuts.  not much room left for individual expression

• Like 2

The Prime Minister, this morning (Saturday), chaired the formal opening of the National Children’s Day celebration at the Ministry of Education, under the theme of “Wonderful Kids: Smart Thai Children”.

He made a puzzle within seven hours, but it said "4 to 6 years!!!"

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, malibukid said:

all the boys had the same hair cuts.  not much room left for individual expression

Girls also are only allowed one hair style! last thing you want is individualism! they start them young as well, 3 years old out here in the sticks!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand continues to move forward with the government fast tracking dozens of infrastructure projects as well as many other initiatives to support rural communities.

This government has done more within the last 4 years than the previous government tried to do in 10 years.  Well done Thailand  !  well done Khun Prayut Chan O Cha ....  PM of Thailand. 

Image result for pics of thailands Khun Prayut Chan o cha's approval rating

Early days I know Steven dear chap, but you have already got my vote for the wittiest post of 2020!

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

It seems that your attitude is somewhat set against Thailand and the way it's run. You appear to dislike anything Thai or anything the government does to help the Thai people with agricultural projects, new schools, hospitals and infrastructure. 

If it's such a bad place why waste your time living here.  Life is too short to have to put up with staying somewhere you hate, why not try the Philippines or Cambodia. 

There are plenty of other places you can look at without waking up each day and having so much hate instilled in your day. Your adding of emoticons such as this one only solidifies this hatred. 

Be happy each day .... not sad ... ????

I don't dislike Thailand, I don't dislike Thai people. I'm very happy, generally, to live here. Hatred is NOT in my vocabulary ( except maybe for the killer of the lad in Lopburi).

Every debate has to have two opposing schools of thought, so thank you Steven100 for championing one side. Doesn't mean I agree or disagree with you, but without your input it becomes a diatribe rather than a forum debate.

1 hour ago, CGW said:

Girls also are only allowed one hair style! last thing you want is individualism! they start them young as well, 3 years old out here in the sticks!

That's not true. Girls with curly hair can have long hair. And those from a wealthy family will not have to cut them short.

These- usually the "PE teachers with the highest IQ" are the ones who cut boys, -not too often girls- a big chunk out that they need to cut them all off.

Girls at high school level will have it much better, and some teachers are even asking for some "sexual favors." And full points in PE, or other subjects. 

I'm just wondering how much you know about this country's nightmare, their education system?

Edited by Isaanbiker
Cut Pinocchio's hair off, please. 10 K Reward!!!

15 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Does he actually understand the definiton of "democracy"?

Democracy is a system where even those who have no idea what they are voting for still get to vote, making those voters educated in the issue relevant.

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Democracy is a system where even those who have no idea what they are voting for still get to vote, making those voters educated in the issue relevant.

I couldn't agree more. After all, in the UK, 

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES 16,141,241 VOTES, in the 2016 E.U. referendum. ????

32 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

That's not true. Girls with curly hair can have long hair. And those from a wealthy family will not have to cut them short.

OK, the rules have changed then, it used to be that way, though I have no trouble believing that money made new rules, I see the kids where i am, all the girls have short hair, which is what I meant by "style" old brain doesn't always work so well:goof:

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

It seems that your attitude is somewhat set against Thailand and the way it's run. You appear to dislike anything Thai or anything the government does to help the Thai people with agricultural projects, new schools, hospitals and infrastructure. 

If it's such a bad place why waste your time living here.  Life is too short to have to put up with staying somewhere you hate, why not try the Philippines or Cambodia. 

There are plenty of other places you can look at without waking up each day and having so much hate instilled in your day. Your adding of emoticons such as this one only solidifies this hatred. 

Be happy each day .... not sad ... ????

Are you posting from a nearby country? 

I assume that you are because otherwise, you'd have felt the changes that occured. 

Your posts are so sad and funny at the same time, trying to tell us that Pinocchio has done anything that helped the already impoverished people of Isaan?

A good friend of mine is a psychiatrist at a local government hospital who tells me what she experiences daily and what she believes. 

BTW, my female dentist, a woman in her late 50th, has the same opinion regarding the muppet regime.

Fact: 1. More and more teenagers are suffering from psychological and financial problems. 

Quite a lot of youngsters commit suicide, one of our students jumped off the 5th floor of a tall building two years ago, right after the chat with my dentist.

Many farmers in Isaan do not have enough money to buy simple stuff like toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Many of them live in extreme poverty. 

They wouldn't tell you that because it would be considered a loss of face.

My friend, the psychiatrist, has to deal with the victims of a regime that doesn't leave any space for those who deserve all possible help. 

But there's nothing to help them to live a better life. 

Some receive an extraordinary medication that makes them to robots. For example, Haloperidol, please Google it.  

No future, and that's not only in one province. It's nationwide the same. 

I've received pieces of information of teenagers from her, who did commit suicide and those who've tried to commit suicide, which is often just a cry for help — usually, a call for help.

While the whole country now seems to be against us, you tell people that Pinocchio has done all right?

He's neither a soldier nor a politician who believes in fortune-tellers.

What this country needs are people who understand the problems nationwide and do something now. 

I find it hard to believe that you're such a hardcore Pro-government activist, while all of us have more difficulties in making a living here.

I know that most Thai people would never have voted for this guy, did you not understand that the votes aren't real? 

On what planet do you live, if you didn't get that? 

There were villages where 8724 people voted for him, but only 267 people are registered there. How does that work in your eyes?

Please report my post ( which you'll do anyway) and get well soon.

Somebody like you only shows that there are way too many low educated foreigners living in this country.

Go and find some foreigners to report if that makes you happy, but please read what's actually going on here.

Of course, do more and more teenagers take drugs as a result of giving up, being trapped in a country where the loss of face is more important than a decent education and being able telling the truth. 

The country did in no way go forward, more and more people are suffering, and that includes foreigners who've spent their life savings here for their beloved families and are less wanted here than they were before.

How can you post that this government has done all very well if that's in no way true? 

The people I've got my information from were not lying to me, and they'd be more than happy if the nightmare would have an end.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jessi said:

No I dont dislike everything about Thailand!!! Its Prayut and his junta and what they are doing to the Thai people I dont like.....

The people of Thailand are being treated like mushrooms. "Kept in the dark and fed on B/S" 

May I add:  ............  and and how he is/they are treating the "falangs". As in their military job, they like underlings and not the open (critical Western) mind.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, phkauf said:

Day by day Thailand is slipping ever so close to a Cambodian style "Democracy" and it seems that Prayut is learning how to take out the opposition from Hun Sen. Yes there will be elections, but only after all the opposition parties have been disqualified and leaders jailed - that's where things are heading in Thailand.

reminds me of that country that calls itself "leader of the free world" and 'spread democracy" all over the planet. at least in thailand it is still not done by bombing and shooting millions of people, and not by jailing 3% of the population

(in September 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners).