Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons

atyclb

18 minutes ago, atyclb said:
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I believe being drunk brings out a persons true nature. Some are mild mannered when sober. When they get drunk, they become nasty and obnoxious. Some are kind hearted, and when they get drunk they become even kinder and very funny. Sobriety sometimes masks the real person inside. Some people are ok to be around when they have had a few too many drinks. Some are no fun at all. So, when the original poster mentioned a choice, I would say why on earth would I deliberately choose to be around a drunk bar girl? Other than the most obvious, which you are likely to get anyway. After all, this is not America, thankfully. 

i largely agree with you but i have known some very lovely people before alcoholism set in and seen unimaginable behaviours. there is lots of variation and not much set in stone except that over time they will deteriorate, mentally and physically as they progress through the stages of alcoholism. i saw my former wifer deteriorate and although my attempts to help her ended up futile. because of her i read a few books about addiction, also some mind boggling stuff. i had chats with psychiatry colleagues, one of which was a recovering alcoholic and knew damn well the dynamics better than i ever did with my training just learning how to do detox and ER management of drunks.

i have heard many many stories from recovering alcoholics about insane things they did, actuall mind boggling stuff. i too do not like the company of any obnoxious drunk

hate to quote myself but in thailand seems there's no lack of alcoholic behaviors in general population even in the absence of alcoholism;  low reliability, keeping appointments, arriving on time if arriving at all, lying, manipulating, etc etc.  not limited to the thai population that largely is in contact with high % of farangs but in mainstream society. this confirmed by a dear friend thai gal with a very good education including a masters in the uk. she is "g7 high function level"

" Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons "

I don't understand this kind of thread;
what is it used for ?

Everyone knows that alcohol is a legal drug like tobacco unlike cocaine or yaba (for example);
What is the purpose of this question?

How can you agree with "pros" unless you are a drug addict yourself?

Sometimes there are questions that leave me speechless but not unanswered ...:stoner:

1 hour ago, Assurancetourix said:

Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons "

I don't understand this kind of thread;
what is it used for ?

Everyone knows that alcohol is a legal drug like tobacco unlike cocaine or yaba (for example);
What is the purpose of this question?

How can you agree with "pros" unless you are a drug addict yourself?

Sometimes there are questions that leave me speechless but not unanswered ...:stoner:

"All mushrooms are edible;
some are only once :tongue:"

please elaborate more about the mushrooms in your signature.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, spidermike007 said:

I believe being drunk brings out a persons true nature. Some are mild mannered when sober. When they get drunk, they become nasty and obnoxious. Some are kind hearted, and when they get drunk they become even kinder and very funny. Sobriety sometimes masks the real person inside. Some people are ok to be around when they have had a few too many drinks. Some are no fun at all. So, when the original poster mentioned a choice, I would say why on earth would I deliberately choose to be around a drunk bar girl? Other than the most obvious, which you are likely to get anyway. After all, this is not America, thankfully. 

you may know by now i have feeling for this girl that when i first met month ago was still able to exchange sms messages in a normal fashion but i have witnessed her mental deterioration. it is very sad to see someone you care about deteriorate in this manner, whether it be a family member, friend, etc. this is a petite little girl getting hammered daily with booze.

have a read of this, a great article that shows alcoholism can mimic any psychiatric disorder.

https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh26-2/90-98.htm

Edited by atyclb

Topic is Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons

yes she is a pro and you will be conned; but maybe some people like all that especially when inebriated

will she still love you in the morning? Who cares, Tomorrow is another day

There you go, a vague and personalised answer to your vague and personalised topic

Edited by Isaan Alan