Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons

atyclb

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

The only thing worse than an alcoholic bar girl, is a nymphomaniac bar girl, at least the alcoholic will let you get some sleep.

Another one for the book of TVF Proverbs!

• Like 1

It's quite sad, because some punters expect a bar girl to match their alcohol consumption with the lady drinks, and get offended if they are short-changed by the girl drinking soda water or orange juice.

Genetically, Asians cannot detoxify alcohol like other ethnic/racial groups, such as Scandinavians. There's also the consideration of a 45kg bar girl vs a 100 kg farang in terms of the effect of alcohol.

So they develop dependence, and health issues such as gastritis, esophageal cancer and liver cirrhosis.

Personally, sex with an intoxicated woman has never appealed. If one needs alcohol as a leg-opener, it doesn't say much for the male.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, atyclb said:

by your criteria she is definitely NOT alcoholic

You think she doesn't take it up the bum? How do you know customers don't pay her enough to do it? Or do it to her when she's passed out drunk? If she's a drunk, ANYTHING could happen to her and she wouldn't remember.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roy Baht said:

You think she doesn't take it up the bum? How do you know customers don't pay her enough to do it? Or do it to her when she's passed out drunk? If she's a drunk, ANYTHING could happen to her and she wouldn't remember.

If a Thai BG says she doesn't take it up the bum, offer her an extra 1000 and see what happens.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SteveK said:

I got into a small bit of trouble once, well nothing serious, but the bar staff made it quite clear that I was not welcome. Many years ago (yes I should have known better), I had been buying "vodka and orange" drinks for some of the girls in the bar. Tasted one - no vodka. Complained about it and it was apparent that the girls did not want vodka, but the bar was very happy to charge me for it. I had figured out their scam! Ended up spending several hundred baht on a few hundred millilitres of awful orange juice and making myself persona non-grata from a girly bar. Lesson learned.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd roger that as well, but I wouldn't try for a relationship with that.

I wouldn,t want to buy a porsche,what with high maintenance,wouldn,t mind hiring one for the night though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The bad orange juice is probably more expensive than the alcoholic drink you were having.

Besides, you're paying for their time and company, not their drink.

You can guarantee the bar girls that are drunks will have alcohol in every drink.

Some of them like to use their noses too much. 

9 minutes ago, kingdong said:

I wouldn,t want to buy a porsche,what with high maintenance,wouldn,t mind hiring one for the night though.

Porsches are far better than bar girls. Bar girls are great for 5 minutes. But with the Porsche, you can go across Wyoming blasting Audioslave and Nickleback and smoking doobies, its 2.5 hours at 125 mph. Far more fun. I think I would chose a w**k and a road trip.

42 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

1596103237_bored2.jpg.8cc54d6b4ef6737c6ccade2fe6abc000.jpg

"To death to us part and all that stuff, I don't know any other way, without that, life don't mean much.

Your bar girls resistance is futile you will be assimilated go to ATM immediately, woosah"

no no no

borg.jpeg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Porsches are far better than bar girls. Bar girls are great for 5 minutes. But with the Porsche, you can go across Wyoming blasting Audioslave and Nickleback and smoking doobies, its 2.5 hours at 125 mph. Far more fun. I think I would chose a w**k and a road trip.

lived in hawaii and porsches were very common so i got me a poor mans ferrari, mitsu 3000gt turbo, surfboard in back (hatchback) much better than porsche in that sense. could also keep up with low end ferrari's

Edited by atyclb

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

It's quite sad, because some punters expect a bar girl to match their alcohol consumption with the lady drinks, and get offended if they are short-changed by the girl drinking soda water or orange juice.

Genetically, Asians cannot detoxify alcohol like other ethnic/racial groups, such as Scandinavians. There's also the consideration of a 45kg bar girl vs a 100 kg farang in terms of the effect of alcohol.

So they develop dependence, and health issues such as gastritis, esophageal cancer and liver cirrhosis.

Personally, sex with an intoxicated woman has never appealed. If one needs alcohol as a leg-opener, it doesn't say much for the male.

imo it's just the principle of being charged for an alcohol drink and not getting one

4 minutes ago, Seagull Sam said:

Well here I am attempting to recover from having my already injured brain (tumour removed 15 years ago) literally kicked around the room by a bar girl following an 18 month long relationship. My 'crime' - any kind of interaction with any woman considered younger or more attractive than herself. The fact of her returning home at 6am out of her brains on several occasions obviously not being a factor in her eyes. Appeared genuinely aggrieved that the hospital had called the police while I was in intensive care for 5 days. 

Bad luck mate, we've all been there.

One of mine stamped her stiletto through my foot when a pretty girl in a bar smiled and said hello to me.

Same game of 'missing nights' when I was living with her as well.

I now tell them right at the start, "if you're not home by dark, your stuff will be left in bin bags outside the locked front door".

Edited by BritManToo

10 minutes ago, Seagull Sam said:

A certain amount of 'eccentric' behaviour is always to be expected but I was shocked at the severity of the beating I received & then the indignance of being interviewed by the police. Working as cashier makes her immune I guess. The bar owner's backhanders see to that. As soon as I was off the danger list & shifted to Bangkok for medical repatriation the case was officially dropped. I was lucky I can still walk. One of the neurologists suggested I wouldn't be able to, that is Thai tact for you I guess. 

A lot of Thai ladies appear to be dangerous psychopaths.

But generally their violence seems to contain an element of escalation and pushing the envelope. I learned very quickly to move on at the first sign of violence with no advance warning of leaving. I can't believe the beating you received was the first incidence of violence she showed towards you. As for occupation, the schoolteacher gf appears to me to be every bit as potentially dangerous as the bar girl gf.

Edited by BritManToo

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I now tell them right at the start, "if you're not home by dark, your stuff will be left in bin bags outside the locked front door".

Ha! A locked door didn't stop her any. I was worried for the front window too

• Like 1