Bar Girl Alcoholic; Pros and Cons

atyclb

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

u dont think being wasted helps u to appease tolerate some patrons?

I understand that concept, but getting drunk to tolerate an ordeal, Dutch courage if you

like, and the chronic, harmful illness which is alcoholism, are 2 different things.

Many Thai females, my wife included, can get absolutely wasted on a couple of beers so

doesn't drink often.

The drunken bar girls I have encountered react according to the environment. I have been 

out with half a dozen to the Morlam place at the entrance to walking street and We've all

had a great time. Then you have the girl who is at work and had some grudge with a 

colleague and all hell has broken loose.

Why is it that when you add "Thailand" at the end of "bar girl alcoholics" it becomes fun?

Australian bar girl alcoholics are sad and lonely, and English, and French....

Edit.. and American, and Scottish, and German, and....,..

Edited by sipi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, sipi said:

Why is it that when you add "Thailand" at the end of "bar girl alcoholics" it becomes fun?

Australian bar girl alcoholics are sad and lonely, and English, and French....

Edit.. and American, and Scottish, and German, and....,..

Probably something to do with their body weight, and their inability to get free money from the Thai government.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sipi said:

Change the topic to "farm girl non-drinker" and I might be interested.

My experience of staying in Isaan is that most "farm girls" will drink on special occasions. We had quite a few drinking sessions up there and those girls were right there drinking beer and whiskey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

My experience of staying in Isaan is that most "farm girls" will drink on special occasions. We had quite a few drinking sessions up there and those girls were right there drinking beer and whiskey.

The wife's farm friends drink with the best of them. But they are wired differently to bar girls.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Alcoholic is used as a derogatory term akin to down and out, vagrant, loser etc, but you'd be wise to do some research on the subject. Some of the most intelligent, creative and artistic human beings who ever lived had substance abuse problems. Obviously that doesn't make it right, but often it is a sign of a conflicted or deranged mind. Some of the stupidest people I have ever met on this planet were tee-totallers, and I have known some highly intelligent PhD graduates who can't get through the day without a drink. Everyone is different.

yup i know that.  have a brilliant lawyer friend no longer with us due the bottle

I've only ever spent time with one alcoholic BG. She was 23, the hottest female I have ever laid eyes on, and absolutely batsh*t mental. Asking if you should have a relationship with such a person is like asking if you should try heroin for the first time. Sure, you're gonna have a lot of fun along the way, but most of the time you won't know what's going on and it will always end in tears.

roger that

Edited by atyclb

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Would you (as a man) drink heavy knowing you were about to have sex with a 200 KG , 80 year old woman if the roles were reversed ?? I'd be legless every night

i resent that comment

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

u dont think being wasted helps u to appease tolerate some patrons?

No dude. Shes not "different". Shes an alcoholic bar girl. She will rip your heart out of your chest and eat it right in front of you while beating you with an empty Chang bottle and emptying your bank account to the point that you will come here and tell us all how much you hate Thailand. Thats after she destroys everything in your condo because you talked to a cute corn vendor.

Know ye, that could be your fate, run!

and i thought you were going to say they need to be drunk to medicate the shame

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Know a few, can't believe how much they can drink in a day.

A pal used to see one, and she would stay with him until she had drunk every alcoholic drink in the fridge (which was a lot).

Then on the way back to the bar she would stop at the 7-11 to spend her money on a large bottle of rum that she would share with all the other girls at the bar.

Her entire life was based around alcohol, getting guys to buy her alcohol, and spending all the money she got on alcohol. The only thing worse than an alcoholic bar girl, is a nymphomaniac bar girl, at least the alcoholic will let you get some sleep.

sms messages i receive;  do you drink today,    are you drunk,   i am very drunk, etc etc .  mobile has become surgically attached to one hand

ps; sms messages are in thai so this is not due to limited english ability

Edited by atyclb
  • Haha 1