Air Pollution - Eyes Stinging - Time For a Mask!

thequietman

15 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Sharp makes a lot of different purifier units these days in a whole range of sizes and unit frame formats. So I can't speak to any of the others, other than the style that I posted a photo of above, and it not having an ambient light problem. That's my only direct experience with their units.

These two below tend to be their smaller capacity / lower price true HEPA units that are pretty much sized for individual rooms, and both ought to be fine in terms of ambient light.

182152175_2020-01-2021_58_20.jpg.bd4e661c0e72e01d14f397b0ecb3b482.jpg

https://www.th.sharp/en/products/air-purifier-0

I think these two units above actually both use the same size Sharp HEPA filter, along with a couple other Sharp units. The difference in capacity I believe is related to their fan power/air movement capabilities.

image.png.651286476a8a30cc6e63a2ca613d75af.png

https://www.wemall.com/d/L91634409?utm_source=edm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SharpHotDeals21Jan

2990 for your air cleaner promotion from WeMall

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

Ya, I said around 3000+ baht is kind of a normal retail price for that model... But when shopping online especially at places like Lazada, Shoppee, WeMall, you wanna make sure they actually have the model in stock, that it's new and unopened, and that you have someone to contact if there's any problem with the order.... The online operators here aren't quite like Amazon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about properly sizing a room before I purchase an air purifier for our master bedroom. My room is 6.7 meters long by 4.3 meters wide. My ceiling is rather high though looks between 3.5 to 4 meters, floor to ceiling. Do I need to take this in account for proper sizing? I see a most are specified in sq meters.