Reliable travel agent in Bangkok

Neeranam

Do people still use travel agents???

In the past (over 10 years ago) I used SixStarsTravel at J-Avenue Thonglor. I found them to be very reliable. 

I have since only every purchased tickets myself online direct with the Website (usually EK or TG)

Skyscanner will give you an excellent idea of the available flights, you can then choice your flights accordingly. 

Agoda.com have also recently started doing flights. Agoda often have some of the best priced hotels. 

Thus, for flights and hotels, Agoda.com could be a useful ‘one-stop-shop’ of travel. 

57 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Do people still use travel agents???

If they have the proper connections to view wholesale flight itineraries, they can be of use.  Because the Expedia and such cannot always customize legs very well.   A human touch can still do this and still honor preferences such as airline preference or stop preferences (avoiding certain countries).

I've used UsChinaTrip.com a long time ago and I'm trying them again to see if they can get a deal on open jaw ticket I'm currently researching.

Op: What is your criteria? 

There are many frequent flyers on this forum who can offer good advice. 

i.e. Dates, numbers (adults children) ? Destination?

London or Paris?

If London, Direct or Middle East stop off?

If Paris, Direct or Middle East stop off? few days stop over in Paris, Eurostar or flight onward to London?

Or, if traveling to another city in the UK with an ME stop off you may fly on to a city near your destination (i.e Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow etc)

SkyScanner can definitely help you.