Reputable Visa Exemption to Non-O conversion/Retirement Extension agent

I am on an O-A extension. To avoid insurance, I will fly from UTP to HCMC and back for a visa exempt entry. Can somebody tell  me a reputable agent (max 5K) who can convert my exemption to O and then a retirement. I already have close to 7 millions BHT in the bank and I bring 500 USD every week. Don't want imigration hassle of useless paper work. The money came from outside over a course of one year and all coded as FTT in Bangkok Bank. I also have an UHC health insurance with an HSA card for World Wide emergency health service. So I don't need a useless Thai insurance. 

Edited by Vascoda
  • Haha 1

Since you are using UTP I guess you are in the Pattaya area?

Not sure if 5000 baht will cover it, there are 2000+1900 baht charges too. 

Take a walk up soi Buakhao, turn right at Soi 15 towards the rear of the Avenue, Look up for signs on the RHS block. Just go in and ask. If you can show the money for 2 months a retirement extension should be easy. 

12 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Not sure if 5000 baht will cover it, there are 2000+1900 baht charges too. 

I meant 5K agent fee. + whatever other govenment fess.

After I  convert and get the Non -O which is valid for 3 months I think of permssion to stay. Can a get a reentry permit and go out and come back after two months, one month before I apply for extension?

Edited by Vascoda

25 minutes ago, Vascoda said:

I meant 5K agent fee. + whatever other govenment fess.

Not sure you will find one to help with the visa application for only 5,000 baht.

It appears you have more than enough financial proof to do the application yourself. Just be sure you get proof that at least 800k baht was transferred into the country from you bank. Also if applying at Jomtien they have been known to want it to be in the bank for 2 months.

Do you have good proof of your residence such as rental agreement, copies of the owners house book and ID card signed by them?

This is a good list to the required documents for the visa application. https://division1.immigration.go.th/download/1551323081128.pdf

After getting the 90 day entry from the visa you can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of it valid when you enter the country.

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure you will find one to help with the visa application for only 5,000 baht.

It appears you have more than enough financial proof to do the application yourself. Just be sure you get proof that at least 800k baht was transferred into the country from you bank. Also if applying at Jomtien they have been known to want it to be in the bank for 2 months.

Do you have good proof of your residence such as rental agreement, copies of the owners house book and ID card signed by them?

This is a good list to the required documents for the visa application. https://division1.immigration.go.th/download/1551323081128.pdf

After getting the 90 day entry from the visa you can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of it valid when you enter the country.

Thanks, I know the reqirement already.

Money is already in Thai banks all 7 million brought from the US over a period of one year and coded as FTT in original Bangkok Bank account. Since then, I have moved the money to other banks for better return. I will open a new account and transfer one million to that account for extension only. 

Don't want the hassle of foreign owner's house book, WP, etc. documents. Need an agent to do the staff for me. Some members have already PMed me some info and I will pursue them soon. 

It seems I have to up my spend to 10K which is fine.

Edited by Vascoda