Popular zoo told to stop putting piglets in with tiger

webfact

20 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Doesn't Thailand have quite good cruelty to animals laws?

Thailand has many laws.. getting people to abide by them is the tricky bit,

and then prosecution... well that's a long long long story!

• Like 2

given their national philosophy, you might think Thais would be good to animals but they are – if anything – even worse than the Chinese.

Zoos anywhere are rarely good for livestock but here they are a disgrace – see pic above of three or more disparate species in a cage smaller than a BKK hole-in-the-wall bar.

Yes, I admit I have put the wife in with crocodiles – not for a photo but to get eaten*.

But the animals are so drugged/effed they don't notice her. I've seen kitchens in China taking more care of live menu items than zoos in Thailand.

*I mean for them to eat the wife, not the other way round.

20 hours ago, spinner2020 said:

given their national philosophy, you might think Thais would be good to animals but they are – if anything – even worse than the Chinese.

Zoos anywhere are rarely good for livestock but here they are a disgrace – see pic above of three or more disparate species in a cage smaller than a BKK hole-in-the-wall bar.

Yes, I admit I have put the wife in with crocodiles – not for a photo but to get eaten*.

But the animals are so drugged/effed they don't notice her. I've seen kitchens in China taking more care of live menu items than zoos in Thailand.

*I mean for them to eat the wife, not the other way round.

You do understand Tigers are nocturnal, and sleep all day.

No need to drug them.