Agriculture Ministry to distribute 1 million seedlings to fight air pollution

webfact

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

spider plant

During the summer, spider plants may produce tiny white flowers on long stems, as well as baby spider plants (offsets) called “pups.” The pups look like tiny spiders, hence the plant’s name! Spider plants are known for their air-purifying ability, though a large amount of plants is required to truly reap the benefits.

Tridax procumbens - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatbuttons

Tridax procumbens, commonly known as coatbuttons or tridax daisy, is a species of flowering plant in the daisy family.It is best known as a widespread weed and pest plant. It is native to the tropical Americas, but it has been introduced to tropical, subtropical, and mild temperate regions worldwide.

Edited by keith101

I don't know if this tree would work in Thailand but they claim its the best for the US.

Empress Tree

And this is interesting. Weed. It's the hemp that is used for fiber, cloth, oil, food and other purposes. This could make all the bags of the future needed in Thailand.

https://portside.org/2019-07-29/cheapest-way-save-planet-grows-weed

Hrmmm. I'm reminded of what happened to the last seedlings project. As I recall, someone sold them. And was declared innocent, forgiven and bought a football club instead.

Never know when a few hundred saplings might come in handy.

23 hours ago, Thailand said:

Logic?

I witnessed some  "logic" recently during the very bad smog days ..someone had gathered up loads of leaf litter and other stuff and was burning it making a lot of smoke,  neighbours complained , management company came and put out the fire..then came back with machetes and started cutting all the trees down...no trees no leafs to burn "logic"  luckily the same neighbour who called them to put out the fire  managed to stop the felling before too much damage was done. :crazy: