EU leaders remind Britain: No membership, no benefits

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Forethat said:

Oh, so it's not until Dec 31 the "Remainers-best-arguments-list" kicks in?

Ok. Got ya. :cheesy:

Exactly you got it right now , and even further there was a very good summary to help al people out concerning what happens and also reassurances for those 11 months for both groups in each ….territory about whatever ….But it was in The Guardian ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Oh, so it's not until Dec 31 the "Remainers-best-arguments-list" kicks in?

Ok. Got ya. :cheesy:

Helping you out with same from Sky …. so you don't risk an allergy shock …. , real good point by point for both sides to know ….especially the British pensioners in E.U.

Q & A style put 

https://news.sky.com/story/brexplainer-key-questions-answered-as-britain-prepares-to-leave-the-eu-11918271

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Forethat said:

So, all the nastiness kicks in Dec 31?

And when we get to Dec 31 we'll have another discussion so you can move the goalpost again. Ok. 

It's up to the UK government to ask for extension of the transition period. Then EU can grant UK that privilege, if it wishes do do so. Boris has said that he will not extend, so we'll see it that holds true prior 1st of July.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50838994 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forethat said:

So, all the nastiness kicks in Dec 31?

And when we get to Dec 31 we'll have another discussion so you can move the goalpost again. Ok. 

No other goalpost , then you are really out …..unless Boris do one of his  …. changing actions ...but 31Dec. you are (normally)  independent in full , free unlimited control , so it is coming …..in 11 months  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

Trump will insist NHS pays more for drugs in trade deal, says ambassador

Exclusive: President will put US firms first in UK trade talks, says Kim Darroch

UK has, until the Big Ben Bongs, time to cancel Brexit unilaterally. After that, Brexit goes forward on it's own weight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

Britain reminds EU : No membership, everyone without a passport - including migrants and asylum seekers - will be returned to country they just left

If that's what UK wishes to do, then UK does just that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDark said:

UK has, until the Big Ben Bongs, time to cancel Brexit unilaterally. After that, Brexit goes forward on it's own weight. 

Sorry but I thought this was no more possible ? extension s yes , but Brexit ...I doubt

Edited by david555

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

Sorry but I thought this was no more possible ? extension s yes , but Brexit ...I doubt

As far as I know cancelling Brexit by UK is possible until the end of today.

It's not probable, who knows what happens, when it comes to the mess we know by the name Brexit. ????

14 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Britain reminds EU : No membership, everyone without a passport - including migrants and asylum seekers - will be returned to country they just left

That would be from E.U. side same then I guess , however if you read the withdrawal act this settled already for life if they did the needed paper work before a certain date , it was the only thing settled for sure by law between them 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Good idea. Hope they realise this will apply to all the scrounging Europeans claiming UK benefits, while hanging around on street corners drinking Tyskie. 

DWP will save a fortune and be able to increase pensions for all those UK citizens who paid in all their working lives.  

So you go welcome all those U.K. pensioners from Europe also ?….., what I read before about the WA act that was this the only thing they settled by law already ….by  both sides ,...for both sides citizens , who are  arranging before x date the needed papers .

Besides the coming trade talks 

Edited by david555
  • Confused 2