False positive on Breathalyzer check

8 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

With all due respect, thsat is still not proof. That is assumption without all the facts? Maybe many of the youths were just on the threshold of the drugs being detected and by the time another check was done, it was no longer detectable? What was the specific drug? What is the half life of the drug? What was the strength of the drug taken. How long before being tested was the drug taken and in what amount? What was the metabolism of the youths? Were some being more actie than the others? Had some eaten? Had others drank alcohol?

Without knowing the above it is just fantasy. But it is just easier to perpetuate a myth because the truth it too difficult and doesn't fit the storyline.

I am not getting into it, it isn't important to me. I am just repeating what I read.

• Like 2

Thai police correct procedure is that 1st test is carried out with a cheap 3 light alchohol tester  that only shows a certain presense  of alcohol then a 2nd test must be made using a much more expensive and accurate machine that will accurately show wether the suspect is over the 50mmg  level,, then u are busted ,,

If they try to charge you only on the cheap  3 light unit its a scam.