Are you altering your behaviour because of the virus?

jvs

I guess the title says it all,is your life changing because of the Corona virus?

If so what are you doing different?

We never go out a lot and so far it has not affected us at all.

Lots of info on the web some people saying the end is near and others saying

it will all blow over.

Ideas?Opinions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We went to eat sushi, my wife wearing her mask also insisting my son wore his. He poked her sushi and she ate it - I told her that even with fifty masks on, if you touch a door and then poke your food you just instantly put the virus/bacteria from any of the last few dozen people who came out of the same toilet that you did.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

The only thing I do is drink a lot of more alcohol, as it is used in medicine to clean it must be cleaning the body too. I can assure that no bacteria or virus will be able to stay alive in the environment I´ve created for them. 

I followed the same alcohol protocol last night, today I don't give a dam about "Corona" death would give me respite from the throbbing headache i have! ???? 

• Haha 1

I am not worried at all and just live life as usual. I do have back-up water and food but that stands aside of this virus, enough for a few weeks / 2 months extreme.
As well charcoal, 5L gasoline, wood to burn, 300W solar panel + inverter + batteries, medical kit, medicine, 10 camping refill cans of cooking gas, flash light + 4 batteries. 

Most food can last without being in the freezer or fridge. Sounds like a lot but was actually very inexpensive via Lazada. 
Actually more concerned over water shortages, do also have a 1000L tank for shower etc though + 2 life straws (filtering dirty water to drinkable).

Having herbs in the garden helps too, rice, beans and tuna is easy to stock and gets one a long way too.
I do realise while writing my alcohol stock needs to be updated. If that is not enough I am likely to die anyway.

Edited by ChaiyaTH