Passport Renewal Taking Longer Than Expected

12 hours ago, petedk said:

I have made a written complaint on the UK government website. I actually wrote 3 emails (now up to 5) to clarify exactly what documents I need. The VFS requirements don't match the requirements written on the UK Gov website.

Yesterday, for the first time, I was informed that I need a colour photocopy of every page of my passport. I have to show my current passport, but not hand it in and I cannot travel on it. This was new information and contradictory to the UK gov website.

Another little point is that the English they use in the emails can be a little difficult to understand.

Another little point is that the English they use in the emails can be a little difficult to understand.....That's Because MOST of the staff at VFS ( Last time I Was there 3 Years ago ) Were NOT English !!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 6:41 AM, petedk said:

I have made a written complaint on the UK government website. I actually wrote 3 emails (now up to 5) to clarify exactly what documents I need. The VFS requirements don't match the requirements written on the UK Gov website.

Yesterday, for the first time, I was informed that I need a colour photocopy of every page of my passport. I have to show my current passport, but not hand it in and I cannot travel on it. This was new information and contradictory to the UK gov website.

Another little point is that the English they use in the emails can be a little difficult to understand.

they copy all the pages of passport, in colour at TRENDY HOUSE...everything is done there.