Thanathorn launches crowdsourcing project for face mask, hand gel retailers

webfact

50 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

This is something the Government should be doing

and they won't like been upstaged...

regards Worgeordie

I feel another prosecution is imminent.It's a "controlled for profit" product only to be controlled by this group of profiteering generals.

Edited by FarFlungFalang

It will be interesting to see what surfaces from this... Every day when I go out, I wonder where all the Thais I see wearing masks are getting them from...

Because, every legitimate online vendor and local store / pharmacy (ones who normally would sell at established prices) that I've checked with around my central BKK neighborhood has none and no idea if/when they'll get any. Not just of the N95 masks, but of the regular paper ones as well.

Perhaps it's only the shady profiteers that somehow are managing to obtain, and then sell at profiteering prices, these products.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Just as an add to that, last night, I put together a list of some larger / well connected pharmacies around BKK for my wife to call today and inquire about N95 masks... The list included several government GPO retail pharmacies and well as several large private ones around government hospitals.

The answer from of all of them was they had no N95 masks and no idea if/when they'd be getting any in stock. Some of the pharmacy people told my wife that their stocks of 3M masks in the past were always imported from China, and those right now obviously have been cut off cold.

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

This is something the Government should be doing

and they won't like been upstaged...

regards Worgeordie

You are 100 % right. However, they will not be able to make a reaction over something that they never can understand.

• Like 1