Trump ousts White House staffer who testified against him in impeachment - lawyer

rooster59

On 2/8/2020 at 1:57 PM, Crazy Alex said:

Anyone who has been in the military knows you don't just get to run your mouth off about your superiors as you see fit. Vindman jumped the chain of command. Whether or not he agreed with Trump's phone call, which Vindman voiced his opinion on, doesn't matter. He's a clown and it's wonderful he was shown the door.

Vindman followed the Chain of Command, so quit making stuff up.   He followed the procedure set forth by the White House:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/no-vindman-didnt-violate-the-chain-of-command-he-followed-wh-lawyers-orders

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Im going to make a bold prediction.

I think Dem voters are either going to be so disillusioned with their

candidate....or so disgusted by DNC candidate manipulation....or so convinced

of a Trump victory that many will stay away from voting....while the Republicans

will be out in force.

It might end up being close to a walkover.

mmm I'm thinking more like the cult walk becasue denial is all they got

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, candide said:

And your proof is?

My proof that Ukraine offered Vindman Minister of Defense is Vindman's own testimony. Let's see how you do at admitting this before I confront you with the Google on the other facts I presented. I'll be happy to keep educating you if you admit to the facts when I present the evidence. Fair enough?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep, received an offer three times, rejected it three times and reported the offers through his chain of command and counter intelligence.

Faultless!

Assuming you can believe Vindman, yes. And obviously, Ukrainian officials must have thought Vindman represented their interests very well to have made the offer. Normal Americans prefer US government officials to represent AMERICAN interests.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

My proof that Ukraine offered Vindman Minister of Defense is Vindman's own testimony. Let's see how you do at admitting this before I confront you with the Google on the other facts I presented. I'll be happy to keep educating you if you admit to the facts when I present the evidence. Fair enough?

So being offered a Minister position is proof of what?

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep, received an offer three times, rejected it three times and reported the offers through his chain of command and counter intelligence.

Faultless!

Not according to his commanding officer who gave him a damning appraisal. This guy was an opinionated, over promoted attention seeker who does not have an ounce of ethics in his body. Don't like what your ultimate Boss is doing?  resign!  he serves POTUS not his ego.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Not according to his commanding officer who gave him a damning appraisal. This guy was an opinionated, over promoted attention seeker who does not have an ounce of ethics in his body. Don't like what your ultimate Boss is doing?  resign!  he serves POTUS not his ego.

Which damning appraisal?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, I'm sure that with the constant losses stacking up for Democrats, you're doing plenty of laughing. How many times will anti-Trumpers fall for it? Cohen, Avenatti, Stormy Daniels, collusion, obstruction, Mueller, Schiff, Nadler and many more were all supposed to take Trump down. The walls have been closing in on Trump for four years. Anti-Trumpers have gotten suckered and lost again and again and again and again.

Wow, I guess it makes perfect sense you take solace in personal attacks. What else is left after so many devastating losses?

So you laughed a lot when Trump was acquitted, yes?

Not being a Democrat. I take no issues with you insulting them. So there. Attacking the cult is a true SOLACE like you imply and I do revel in it. I do think it is mean spirited but who cares. NO LOSSES so far. I never thought trump would be convicted and you would have to be CRAZY to think other wise. I do feel the Senate is now lost for certain though. So him getting acqutted is a good thing in the finality. Birther THIS!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

You seem quite triggered with hatred. 

I do have cult rebuttle HATERED and will relish in it. Glad you mentioned it. AMERICAN Patriot like myself all need to call out those who perpertrate unjustice. I personaly take it as my duty. trump cult is most like Manson Family.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, candide said:

So being offered a Minister position is proof of what?

It's proof the Ukrainian government thinks this LTC Vindman is or will represent their interests well. Whose interests should US soldiers represent? Those of the US or those of other countries? This is an especially relevant point, given LTC Vindman is Ukrainian. Hey, speaking of that, why haven't you been hyphenating LTC Vindman? By leftist standards, shouldn't we be calling him Ukrainian-American? Why the change in standard?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I do have cult rebuttle HATERED and will relish in it. Glad you mentioned it. AMERICAN Patriot like myself all need to call out those who perpertrate unjustice. I personaly take it as my duty. trump cult is most like Manson Family.

The Manson Family murdered people in their homes. How is the "trump cult" most like the Manson family?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, candide said:

So what? Thinking that he may be able to represent their interest in case he would choose to become Minister does not imply in any way  that he did not represent the interest of the USA. Or do you have proof he did not?

The usual B.S. a la Trump's tweets.

Well yes of course, a person offered a job with a foreign government, who has a history of trash-talking the US- most rational people will question what country's interests he is serving.

https://tennesseestar.com/2019/11/05/retired-army-officer-remembers-lt-col-vindman-as-partisan-democrat-who-ridiculed-america/

Now, I realize Vindman's anti-American leanings may be positive to you. However, I'm fairly certain most Americans don't like Americans who trash talk their own country to foreigners- especially when it's their job to represent the interests of the United States of America.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Virtue signaling is not patriotic, but it is pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

Complete B.S. again. He disliked the USA so much that he fought in the US army. Bone spurs anyone?

Complete BS. John Kerry served in Vietnam and he also hates America. Now, I'll take your failure to address (aka DODGE) Vindman trash-talking the US to foreigners as your approval of it. So I was also spot on about you thinking it's OK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not to mention the source for that hit piece (the Center for American Greatness) is an extremist, alt-right. 45 cult of personality propaganda organ.

https://www.prwatch.org/news/2020/01/13531/right-wing-megadonors-are-financing-media-operations-promote-their-ideologies

You seem to be lost. The story is based on verified tweets of a military officer senior to LTC Vindman.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/so_vindman_was_ridiculing_rednecks_and_sneering_about_american_exceptionalism_to_russian_officers.html?fbclid=IwAR27AfM6LnhlupCY9BtdmTNIEPn6TzzukyBUPhXSG6GjtpS4HB2-HLRXYHI

The story was also covered by a local newspaper.

https://tennesseestar.com/2019/11/05/retired-army-officer-remembers-lt-col-vindman-as-partisan-democrat-who-ridiculed-america/

Now... do you have any facts to present that would indicate the story is false? Or would you like to accuse the senior officer of lying about Vindman? Please note you are defending explicitly anti-American behavior.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

From a ridiculous source, as usal. All his bosses consider him as a patriot. You are becoming pathetic.

Please prove your assertion that all Vindman's bosses consider him a patriot. By the way, descending into personal attacks only highlights that you have presented no facts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1