Corona Virus affecting the bar scene.

jimn

On 2/11/2020 at 3:00 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

I really wish I hadn't wasted my time reading this thread.  

I wish I hadn't wasted my time replying to this quote. 

and thanks to the OP theres 10 minutes of my life I won't be getting back either.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2020 at 10:29 PM, jastheace said:

I wish I hadn't wasted my time replying to this quote. 

and thanks to the OP theres 10 minutes of my life I won't be getting back either.

Well in hindsight that may have been hasty

With recommendations to close down the bar industry tomorrow being put before the cabinet this will be the end of Pattaya for good. This virus will be with us for all of 2020 and anyone believing Thailand has just 81 cases needs to give their head a severe wobble

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chivas said:

With recommendations to close down the bar industry tomorrow being put before the cabinet this will be the end of Pattaya for good. This virus will be with us for all of 2020 and anyone believing Thailand has just 81 cases needs to give their head a severe wobble

Where's the link to that my friend? 

24 minutes ago, Chivas said:

With recommendations to close down the bar industry tomorrow being put before the cabinet this will be the end of Pattaya for good.

Isn't this what TAT wants? Then attract wealthy families to a family friendly resort? 

From the Link...

" One measure is to announce additional high-risk destinations, besides the existing ones on the list, which are China (including Hong Kong and Macua), South Korea, Italy and Iran. "

Utter certainty now with cases escalating out of control that the Brits will be banned. Even Trump has banned us now

Edited by Chivas

2 hours ago, Chivas said:

Oh do behave and crawl back in your hole. I was out last night and the gogo's I went to were packed. No one coughing and sneezing, hand gel everywhere, just people having a good time. Why on earth would they close the bars with only 70 reported cases?

The truth is  .... the infection rate worldwide is now skyrocketing exponentially ....so Thailand can now start release and  up their true figures to a more realistic and believable amount  without losing there precious face ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimn said:

Oh do behave and crawl back in your hole. I was out last night and the gogo's I went to were packed. No one coughing and sneezing, hand gel everywhere, just people having a good time. Why on earth would they close the bars with only 70 reported cases?

Because most of the new 30 cases today got it from Nightclubs and Bars.. Read the report

16 hours ago, Bell1234 said:

Because most of the new 30 cases today got it from Nightclubs and Bars.. Read the report

Yawn........If the virus in many cases takes 2 weeks for some one to feel sick how would anyone know they got it from a bar?.......Answer.....They would not know.....

21 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

Yawn........If the virus in many cases takes 2 weeks for some one to feel sick how would anyone know they got it from a bar?.......Answer.....They would not know.....

Perhaps that was the common denominator for the multiple infections...