Marriage extension while living in apartment (Hua Hin)?

Hi,

Just to be absolutely sure, there should be no issue applying for a marriage extension while living in an apartment rather than a house, right? I'm sure it's not, but my wife is freaking out a bit about it. Also, do you need a witness for your second extension as well in Hua Hin? We made our first 1 year extension last year.

Thanks in advance.

You can be staying in any type accommodation to apply for the extension based upon marriage other than a short terms stay in a hotel.

You just need to be able to prove where you are staying by showing a rental agreement and etc.

• Thanks 1

You should visit the immigration office ahead of time.

We live in a rented house. We have a form for the landlord to complete and sign in addition to the photocopies of the documents you would expect. 

This really held us up, the landlord lives in another province.

15 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I needed a witness for my 2nd (in a row) extension last Aug. Never been in a rental during my applications so I don't know about the first part other than you probably need a copy of your rental agreement.

Cheers, mate. Yeah, we needed the rental agreement for our rented house as well as the tabian baan and ID card of the owner last year.

24 minutes ago, recom273 said:

You should visit the immigration office ahead of time.

We live in a rented house. We have a form for the landlord to complete and sign in addition to the photocopies of the documents you would expect. 

This really held us up, the landlord lives in another province.

Yeah, we'll be going there a month in advance to make sure we have everything.