Girl Freindly Hotel Info

allyoops

i will be in pattaya for 5/6 days in early may ,never been before .i read a post once that had a sight that listed hotels and said if they were girl freindly or not .anyone remember it or have advice.

i want to be near the action but not in middle of it.about 750 to 1000 baht is ok.is areca ok .or sabai ,or LEK ,or white house resort.so many to choose from.

i will be in pattaya for 5/6 days in early may ,never been before .i read a post once that had a sight that listed hotels and said if they were girl freindly or not .anyone remember it or have advice.

i want to be near the action but not in middle of it.about 750 to 1000 baht is ok.is areca ok .or sabai ,or LEK ,or white house resort.so many to choose from.

I think that at that price range, most of the hotels are 'girl friendly'

Its only if you were staying in the 5 * hotels when you take a companion back with you that they may start trying to charge you extra and give you 'the look'

The Lek is OK, stayed there several times, staff have always been friendly, but I think for your money you'll be in the old building and I don't know what that's like.

sounds like the LEK is ok .don't mind paying for the new building(about 1200 baht i beleive).thanks for info.i guess my price might have been a bit on low side .now gone uo to 1250 baht if anyone has any ideas .any info on areca.