Pattaya is the best place in Thailand!

flyingsaucersarereal

9 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Utapo 30 minutes away. I live on the Darkside, most people over here are Thai, in fact probably the majority Issan. Most of the people I associate with on a day to day basis are from Issan. Have made some great Thai friends here.

I agree with every single word of the OP particularly, and some people won't understand this, edgy. I need edgy in my life, I've always had it and my life would be boring without it.

I looked all over SE Asia for somewhere to lay my hat, then, on deciding on Thailand, all over Thailand. It finally came down to CM or Pattaya. With hindsight, boy am I glad I decided on Pattaya. Never been happier and live life to the full.

Amen brother! I will be back in Pattaya soon can't wait. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I agree. I have travelled all over Thailand and would not live anywhere else. In fact if there wasn't a Pattaya i wouldn't stay in Thailand.

How did rest of The Kingdom compare to Patts ? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Utapo 30 minutes away. I live on the Darkside, most people over here are Thai, in fact probably the majority Issan. Most of the people I associate with on a day to day basis are from Issan. Have made some great Thai friends here.

I agree with every single word of the OP particularly, and some people won't understand this, edgy. I need edgy in my life, I've always had it and my life would be boring without it.

I looked all over SE Asia for somewhere to lay my hat, then, on deciding on Thailand, all over Thailand. It finally came down to CM or Pattaya. With hindsight, boy am I glad I decided on Pattaya. Never been happier and live life to the full.

UTP IS NOT 30 MINS AWAY FROM PATTS, NO WAY 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, INFIDELandPROUD said:

Best place ever.
For all those that are narrow minded and can only see the dirty side of this great place then I feel sorry for you.

what is the clean side oh new one? founded on prostitution, grew on it and now almost a theme park to it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CGW said:

plus at least an hour waiting at the airport,

oh, I thought once in the airport you would have to wait too... but I guess not... the airport in CM is easy to get to... close to town.. 

eye candy? just go to any shopping mall in Thailand...