Health minister Anutin's Facebook page "shut down" after Covid-19 quarantine post

webfact

I'm currently at Swampy waiting for a flight to Europe transiting via Seoul, South Korea and hope to be able to return same way next week. The check-in lady was leafing through every page of my passport so I asked her what she was looking for. She told me it was to see if I had been to China recently (No). I asked her if there was a problem and she said "all ok, but you may not be able to come back". I asked why and she told me "everyone coming from 9 countries will have to quarantine - and that's if flights are not blocked". Fxxxxxg great! I reckon she must be a follower of Cxxx Anutin's Facebook. 

• Thanks 1

Some people have a wiring problem; easily to recognize by the fact, that the mouth and the brain are not connected. So while the brain might function (to be checked though) the non-connection ensures incomprehensible nonsense coming from the horse's mouth - so to speak! 

11 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

I'm currently at Swampy waiting for a flight to Europe transiting via Seoul, South Korea and hope to be able to return same way next week. The check-in lady was leafing through every page of my passport so I asked her what she was looking for. She told me it was to see if I had been to China recently (No). I asked her if there was a problem and she said "all ok, but you may not be able to come back". I asked why and she told me "everyone coming from 9 countries will have to quarantine - and that's if flights are not blocked". Fxxxxxg great! I reckon she must be a follower of Cxxx Anutin's Facebook. 

I will be in the same boat (airplane) soon. I plan to travel from BKK to the U.S. via Japan and then come back via the same transit in about a week. Wondering now if I can get back in and/or what I face coming back. Would be nice if they would decide what they are doing.

2 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Some people have a wiring problem; easily to recognize by the fact, that the mouth and the brain are not connected. So while the brain might function (to be checked though) the non-connection ensures incomprehensible nonsense coming from the horse's mouth - so to speak! 

hey its okay... I am from now on - am only speaking from my spare head 

image.jpeg.dc79b645e340cbe62b45e60f555fb35c.jpeg 

Edited by tifino
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, colinneil said:

Agree with your comment, but it could be said about the whole corrupt bunch, not one of them is in any way qualified to be in public office.

Sorry, not enough inactive posts available for all of them. 

• Haha 1

So, this is the latest thing I've seen...

"Dr Suwannachai said that healthy people returning from Covid-19 risk countries would be quarantined at specific and guarded facilities. Previous returnees were being monitored.

Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon said five military compounds were prepared to quarantine Thai workers who would return from South Korea.

Defence Ministry spokesman Lt Gen Kongcheep Tantrawanit declined to elaborate on their locations, citing security reasons."

•  

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1872224/four-new-local-covid-19-cases

On 3/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, seajae said:

the pm must take responsibility for this idiot as he appointed him and has done <deleted> all about his gaffs, this fool is making Thailand look pathetic to the rest of the world with foot in mouth comments that show he is too uneducated to be holding this position in govt.  He should have been sacked after his first gaff about farangs, he has just become even more stupid since then and the pm has done nothing to reign him in, shows just how bad the govt has become with all the so called ministers currently involved in govt, ex criminals. illegal land thefts, members that do not have the education to be in their positions, its becoming more and more pathetic, shows just how far you can go with the right amount of money

When was the last time I saw anyone tale responsibility for anything?