Seventeen Thai workers returning from South Korea have high fever

webfact

Just now, TheFishman1 said:

Even if they self Corentine themselves for the 14 days so they live with their father mothers brothers and sisters aunts uncles grandma not all of them are going to stay indoors for 14 days come on get real then again the TIT

That is a hi-tech thought......................????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Now that is lovely piece of news, make you even more paranoid and frankly head to the hills... if i'll die because i was infected owing to the Thai government negligence so help me god i'll sue them in the highest court of the land...

Or, having repeatedly voiced an opinion that you have absolutely no faith in anything done in Thailand by Thai people ever being in any way safe, legal or practical, why don't you take full responsibility for your own health and well being and just go home?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Now that is lovely piece of news, make you even more paranoid and frankly head to the hills... if i'll die because i was infected owing to the Thai government negligence so help me god i'll sue them in the highest court of the land...

The same court that's handpicked by the junta?  Good luck with that.. ???????????? 

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Head for the Hills .. That's where most of them are from! Lisu/Lahu hill tribe villages

How do they know the returning Thais were working illegally in South Korea? 

They left and traveled back from there the same way thousands of Thai tourists did. 

Did all of them overstay their 90 day Korean tourist visas ? 

I thought most workers would leave and come back before their visa expired, if they didn’t they’ll only get one chance at working there and wouldn’t be allowed again. 

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

That's likely to be a hot topic?????

3 hours ago, pookondee said:

Ive seen a certain group of people

(not mentioning names) not even bothering to cover their mouth when coughing or sneezing.

Even when in public or in close proximity to people. they just dont know or care.

Would you really trust them to observe a 14 day quarantine?

properly?

Yes I've seen some farangs in Thailand behaving badly as well...

7 minutes ago, Trollmann said:

Scary facts about dead vs healed outside of china. Did china under-report the dead cases?

It's a bit hard to report deaths when the corpses are behind doors that have signs "under quarantine" on them. Who knows how many have died at home.

• Like 1