Nong Nooch Tropical Garden allowing free entry for summer event

rooster59

Nong Nooch Tropical Garden allowing free entry for summer event

Praphorn Praphornkul

224b28a06d6103a2c7a18eb0a1a6239e.jpg

CHONBURI(NNT) - Nong Nooch Tropical Garden in Pattaya has launched an event to stimulate domestic tourism, offering free entry for residents of 10 provinces and five districts of Bangkok.

The President of Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Kampol Tansajja, joined by provincial governors and representatives from Bangkok, officially launched the event.

Mr. Kampol said the event was taking place, despite signals of an economic downturn, in appreciation of the garden’s loyal visitors and in line with of the government’s travel Thailand and use Thai goods policy, which seeks to boost the domestic economy.

The garden, in recent years, has added a variety of new attractions, including the world’s only sky garden, which was created in support of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) effort and is aimed at enticing travelers both from around Thailand and the world.

The garden will open for free entry to citizens of the 10 provinces of Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi, Uthai Thani, Chai Nat, Chachoengsao, Prachinburi, Sa Kaeo, Chanthaburi and Trat, as well as the five Bangkok districts of Bang Khen, Sai Mai, Don Mueang, Lak Si and Chatuchak, throughout the month of April.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-03-08

No free admittance to the citizens of Chonburi or Rayong, thousands of whom are nearby. No detail about how travellers from around the world are able to avail themselves of this deal.

That said, whenever I go to Nong Nooch there seems to be more concrete animals than real ones.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I was going to ask the same question as poster number 2. However, I assume we would be welcome at 10X the entry fee so as to subsidise the free entries......:thumbsup:

So be a good soul, pop along there, then at least 10 local people (some who likely have more money than you) can go there for free. 

• Haha 2

The Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens are appalling.  The animal cruelty there is disgraceful and would never be allowed in a civilized country.  Tigers drugged and chained to rocks so tourists can have a photo. Elephants forced to carry fat western and Chinese tourists on hot bitumen roads.

I was disgusted when I went there and walked out after 20 minutes nearly in tears . This place should be shut down. It's disgusting. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

They should try a special event that lets Farang in at regular price. All Thailand should try that

Totally agree..except it shouldn't be a special event  it should be normal that "everyone" pays the same price..discounts for elderly,disabled,students fine 10x the price for a foreigner  ????

• Like 1