High Flight prices

UbonThani

5 hours ago, Sujo said:

I was told to do this a year ago and it seems to work better.

Some airlines use cookies so know when u have checked prices. The 2nd time u check a flight it knows and the price increases.

Perhaps clear cookies/cache or whatever it is and search again. Pls do let me know if it makes a difference.

Absolute nonsence

In 1997 we were told that bird flu could kill millions worldwide. Thankfully, it did not. In 1999 European Union scientists warned that BSE “could kill 500,000 people”. In total, 177 Britons died of vCJD. The first Sars outbreak of 2003 was reported by as having “a 25% chance of killings tens of millions” and being “worse than Aids”. In 2006, another bout of bird flu was declared “the first pandemic of the 21st century”, the scares in 2003, 2004 and 2005 having failed to meet their body counts.

Then, in 2009, pigs replaced birds. The BBC announced that swine flu “could really explode”. The chief medical officer, Liam Donaldson, declared that “65,000 could die”. He spent £560m on a Tamiflu and Relenza stockpile, which soon deteriorated.

1 minute ago, saengd said:

A quote from your link, written by this world expert on nothing:

"Of course, I could be wrong. I could get ill. Millions could die".

And pigs could fly 5555

25 years of scares

When r people going to wake up?

Big Pharma are conning people

1 minute ago, UbonThani said:

And pigs could fly 5555

25 years of scares

When r people going to wake up?

Big Pharma are conning people

You don't believe in global warming either, we know.

I think slot number seven on my ignore list is the right home for you for a few months, byeee!

14 minutes ago, saengd said:

I think slot number seven on my ignore list is the right home for you for a few months, byeee!

I dont beleive in the climate change con either. Plus I think this corona virus thing is overblown.

Can I be number 8?

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, saengd said:

Yes it's warming. Slightly not much. Totally good for planet.

I've read the science, not the hype.

Try it sometime.

Flights being consolidated worldwide hence low price reductions. Reading article from airline anaylst yesterday that 75% of world flights are only flying to preserve slot status. Effectively ghost flights are everywhere

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Just looked at booking a round trip flight to the US at the end of the year, and what normally would have been a 55,000 to 65,000 baht ticket is now over 100,000 baht.  Now I am not sure the holidays are a factor as I have done this trip many years in a row, going back prior to Thanksgiving and returning after new years.

Booked with EVA Bangkok, Chicago and return for 27,695 Bt. Not business.

2 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Prices dont change upon looking at them 5 times.

Actually in my experience years ago they sure did - the more views of a specific flight the higher the price would go.  Often had one price and go back an hour later it would be higher.  Expect computer software is more advanced now so probably reading our minds at this point.  ????

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont beleive in the climate change con either. Plus I think this corona virus thing is overblown.

Can I be number 8?

According to the Chinese, 8 is a very lucky number.

Not so lucky an overwhelming proportion of humans are totally ignorant of basic thermodynamics.

Overblown? How's the US share market doing?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

How's the US share market doing?

You can get traders to panic with a tweet from Elon or Don.... I cant look at panic market swings compounded by Russian stupidity with anything more than an OK, is Man U getting Grealish and hell, I need Olive Oil Margarine.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

You can get traders to panic with a tweet from Elon or Don.... I cant look at panic market swings compounded by Russian stupidity with anything more than an OK, is Man U getting Grealish and hell, I need Olive Oil Margarine.

I think he means the US market share of flu cases.