Thai stock market falling off a cliff

Just now, from the home of CC said:

the world is on fire..

No, no, that was only Australia surely. It's all just panic, started with Trumps trade war and will end with the demise of corona. The stock market goes up and down, it's like an in and out shop.

19 minutes ago, timendres said:

Fear not. @saengd will be along shortly to assure us all that the SET has bottomed.

When I think it has I'll let you know.

FWIW I first invested in the SET when it was 300.

Edited by saengd

31 minutes ago, 3421abc said:

The SET has been under performing the neighboring countries for years. Unless there is a change in government the SET will always be the last horse in SEA.

Only in your dreams is that true, statistically it has been one of the best performing indices in Asia for several years.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, saengd said:

Only in your dreams is that true, statistically it has been one of the best performing indices in Asia for several years.

SET down 20.57% in 1 year. Only beats Blangladesh down 28% (source Bloomberg). Best performing you are the one dreaming, just look at the 5yr graph pretty much no gains.

12 minutes ago, 3421abc said:

SET down 20.57% in 1 year. Only beats Blangladesh down 28% (source Bloomberg). Best performing you are the one dreaming, just look at the 5yr graph pretty much no gains.

No gains, really!

https://tradingeconomics.com/thailand/stock-market

https://thethaiger.com/news/business/thai-stock-exchange-best-performer-in-asia-first-six-months

Edited by saengd

the Chinese will do anything to get rid of President Trump. including killing as many of their own people as possible or collapse their economy. they don't care at all. and with the world wide communist/Marxists controlled fake news media pouring gasoline on the fire they will make it happen. China has be collecting enough raw materials for the last 20 years to ride out this little speed bump.

look for the next mutation to be released from the "fish market" any day now. 

i know what i would do if i was president. now "put your hand on the scanning screen! hallelujah the missiles are flying!"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

The DOW I bet will be at 40,000

The DOW will not hit 40,000 in my lifetime and I am 62. But, in the next few years it will get close to 30,000, which is way more than enough to rake in the big bucks because of what is happening now.

3 hours ago, Ventenio said:

last week I started selling OIL....last friday I sold all markets to be 100% short for the next move...

i'm big money, so i can never tell you sheepies until AFTER the fact.

sorry.

after I'm super rich, I'll give you a nice story and then you will feel smarter but not richer.  

thanks for playing

Dunno about the set, but oil cheaper so I can fly my helicopter again. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are the Chinese hoping that Trump will catch the virus and die or that he will get voted out in the next USAs elections ?

This a is a Chinese made virus and the sole reason for it is to get rid of Trump ?

Yes please!!

• Like 1