Pattaya and the outbreak

talfarlow

On 3/11/2020 at 6:44 PM, otaku00 said:

"You have more chance of jumping from your hotel balcony then catching the corona virus."

i dont think so. 60 to 70 % of the population may be infected, if 1 % dies that means about 50 million dead worlwide in about 12 to 15 months, after 3 waves and before there is a vaccine. About the same as with the Spanish Flu a hundred years ago.

60 to 70% of the population? you need to get out more, maybe take a stroll in the nice sun and clear your head

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeltAndRoad said:

70% of the population? you need to get out more, maybe take a stroll in the nice sun and clear your head

And you should learn when a pandemia subsides by itself, as long as there is no vaccine. That's what it takes, unless it mysteriously dissappears by itself. Survivors then will probably be immune, and the virus cannot spread as  before.

Edited by otaku00

11 hours ago, Chrysaora said:

Show me video or pictures done in the last few days showing mask usage in Pattaya.

I'll wait, but not hold my breath.

I was out and about walking in Pattaya, and am not in the habit of recording my day to day movements on camera. 

Holding your breath might actually be sensible. 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:09 AM, ivor bigun said:

So your an authority on this are you ? i take it your one of those people that has an underground bunker full of provisions for a nuclear emergancy as well?

Yes actually, how are your thoughts now? still got your head in the sand? Prepare for months of hardship