Biden is backed by former presidential rival Booker on eve of Michigan vote

webfact

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

Hopefully there won't be a next debate.  Poor Bernie is getting slaughtered on Super Tuesday II.

Bernie has said he won't quit. He isn't looking for a cabinet post. Bernie most likely realizes the debate will be his grand finale.

Edited by Cryingdick

31 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I am none of what you say. Was just making a mostly humorous post of what may happen if you Trump haters, most of which are over 60 continue to cheer on a virus that kills people like yourselves.

Sometimes the dems may want to be careful what they wish for if the virus goes full blown it could get ugly. You don't get to pick the virus only is bad enough to destroy the economy. 

Who is cheering the covid 19 virus that’s wrong are you assuming critics of the way trump botched the response as cheering that’s wrong in so many ways 

Edited by Tug

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Who is cheering the covid 19 virus that’s wrong are you assuming critics of the way trump botch the response as cheering that’s wrong in so many ways 

It appears that way at times, just like it appears some are wishing for a recession for the same reason. 

46 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Well if we are going to play this game I can add my fantasy scenario. The virus becomes a plague wiping out all the big cities on the east and west coast. It also wipes out the 73 million baby boomers that are left.

Wow, you have some deranged fantasies if you wish for the death of millions and millions of Americans.

Um BTW, do you happen to own a bump stock and are hording ammo?

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

It appears that way at times, just like it appears some are wishing for a recession for the same reason. 

The pre election Hurricane season should be interesting. Watch the Media and their political arm called the Democratic Party cheer each tropical depression as they pray it morphs into a humanitarian crisis. Billions of dollars of damage and the death of thousands...merely collateral damage in the war against President Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Wow, you have some deranged fantasies if you wish for the death of millions and millions of Americans.

Um BTW, do you happen to own a bump stock and are hording ammo?

I was illustrating the point of why normal people such as myself don't pray for pandemics when it suits my candidate. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1