Anutin’s Twitter account deleted just hours after astonishing rant against ‘dirty’ foreigners

webfact

3 hours ago, Creasy said:

Is there at least one journalist of a mainstream newspaper or tv in Thailand that has an ounce of integrity and will actually call out  this p.o.s Antuin out about his remarks ?

no, not in Thailand.

• Like 2

The Chinese Communist Party is suffering from delusional schizophrenia and it seems that it is infectious to Asians.  China is pushing the narrative that the virus originated in the US now, to deflect criticism.   The World Health Organisation made up the name Covid-19 for what would normally be called “ Woohan flu”for the same reason.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thailand is near death. There is a recession. And 2 times you can think about who brought the country there.

Everything that is reported in the media about tourism facts is fake.

For a long time I have read the news today so differently tomorrow. The money is gone, Thailand has to borrow money from China.

Let's not kid ourselves, Thailand is now very deep on the case. This minister said what the whole lubricated government thinks. It is not enough to replace just one.

it is good that we have alternatives but the poor Thais have to do it with them. I'm very sad what these people did with the otherwise beautiful country.

deleted bc of "derogatory remarks". 

when we would apply Fairness, Same Standards, Reason and Logic, next thing Thaivisa should be deleted, bc many remarks are far below "derogatory" towards Thai ppl and Thailand.

When will the good folks of Thaivisa make a new forum rule that, besides the rule that you have to behave good (no name calling, etc) towards fellow forum members, you also are prohibited from making baseless insults towards Thai ppl and Thailand.

There is a thick line between being critical and cynical, and between opinion and insults.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thai healt minister insulted  white tourists from USA, UK, EU, AU again! these are not the first dirty insults of this minister.
He said earlier that it is necessary to kick the farangs out of the country, the sign farangs is a derogatory name for white tourists

I have sent this report to several European newspaper editors

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

when we would apply Fairness, Same Standards, Reason and Logic, next thing Thaivisa should be deleted, bc many remarks are far below "derogatory" towards Thai ppl and Thailand.

When will the good folks of Thaivisa make a new forum rule that, besides the rule that you have to behave good (no name calling, etc) towards fellow forum members, you also are prohibited from making baseless insults towards Thai ppl and Thailand.

There is a thick line between being critical and cynical, and between opinion and insults.

is not that easy, the enemy reads along

3 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

Its all about clicks than content... Nobody gunna censor this cash cow !!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

Thai people need to fix it's leaders and stop being continually racist towards white people and we will likewise be totally polite and have nothing but good things to say. This discrimination must stop!

I for one will no longer stand idle and let this racist abuse continue.

Edited by misterjames
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

The very idea of a forum is to see who is thinking what and about whom.  If people are good then others will say they are good, if not then................

Edited by car720
spelling

14 hours ago, elliss said:

Farlangs  living in Thailand , should be concerned about their future in land of smiles .

I am , plan B is essential ..

I'm from Italy,been living in Thailand 22 years,looks like I'm stuck in here,I was flying  on the 18th Lufthansa  try call me so maybe the fly been canceled. I really feel the pressure of the situation,normally I work in the summer in the catering  industry,this year 99% won't  be a job waiting  for me,but I still prefer to go back in the quarantine  red zone then spend  1  or more months in here,after this announcement  from Health minister,I really feel I'm better off  in Italy  sick and jobless. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I not say it. Not me

ONE guy say it.

Everydat TVF 25+ some farang say worse thing about thai. (They live here)

You not say it. Not you. 

I not care. And I not blame you for that some people say. 

Are you sticking to your 90% of TV threads say worse things about Thais than your Health Minister or are you going to admit it was another lie?

The ******* masks don't prevent you from getting the virus, but every Asian on the planet wears them anyway. The US Surgeon General told the American public to stop buying masks. Of course, if you assume that farangs with the virus are heading to Thailand to ravage the country, that's different. Remember where the virus originated--with "dirty" exotic game markets in China.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, smedly said:

I know you want to defend your country Thailand and 99% of posters on here want to do the same, yes we do point out some negative things (hard to find aren't they)

The general reason people point out negative things is because we want to see improvement for "all" the Thai people including you Yinn - yes you, we want you to have a better life and a safer life - you keep defending your government - your government are not the people, you are defending Analtun - how on earth can you justify that ?

Thailand has had huge money for decades from tourism - where has it gone ? 

Why does Thailand (the hub of everything) not have their own car brand or mobile phone brand ?  answer that very simple question Yinn - why ?

Why has Thailand not developed over the last 30 years - why ?

You have been short changed for years yet you defend it - why ?

Here is a clue - follow the money.............your money or it should have been

nothing more to say except waken up - we on here support Thailand and want to see it improve - if that means being critical then it is what it is 

Thailand still has done a lot better than Malaysia, and the people are much better.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Mr. Anutin should not be anywhere near a government position he is politically naive and obviously thinks he can bully his way through his position, our illustrious PM should sack him on the spot......!!!!!