Anutin’s Twitter account deleted just hours after astonishing rant against ‘dirty’ foreigners

webfact

3 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

I have a great and proud history of consent to rule by the people for the people

You have absolutely nothing but cowardice and subjugation. PATHETIC nation of serfs

You think Anutin meet people same you when he study in USA? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Susco said:

I think you miss the point.

He is a government leader, so he effectively represents ALL Thai people.

I just looked at his profile, he's worth 4.1 BILLION Baht, so I'm sure he is a real upstanding Thai citizen as well

Is that all! Straight as a dye. 

We have the leaders of the international agencies and most of the countries in the developed world saying that stupid stigma, panic and blame of others is going to be a major risk for the world in this COVID-19 crisis.

And then we get the Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister of Thailand stigmatising and blaming a group to cause panic.

Has anybody seen anything more moronic in this whole crisis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A Los for words said:

It's already on the BBC news app.UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a20e.thumb.jpg.1dc1691fcbe53b6cd0ccb1ca94c9ab3a.jpg

This  should be published in the UK press..

The folks back home , think we live in paradise ...555

I bet those issues go all the way up to the prime minister who then decides what to do.

After Prawit's watches, Big Joke, deputy Police chief, now Anutin...

Prayuth must feel like being in charge of a kindergarten.

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

It just keeps getting funnier.

Yeah, yeah well we are racist towards the Thais here yeah, a bit, well, quite a lot really on a daily basis and we do talk about thick Somchai and the stupid people and all that yeah, but....but....yeah but we're ANONYMOUS, yeah, no-one knows who we are so that's not really racist see? Yeah, well, yeah ok it is a bit yeah and it makes people think we all think alike 'cos we say it so often but see there's only one of him and everybody knows him see, so that's much worse, even if what he said is true and what we say isn't, yeah, that's fair.....

Keep it up lads, I'll get a TV series out of this one. ????????????

looks  like u  only   have one viewer  though

1 hour ago, Susco said:

Oh really, you forgot the Thai HOOKERS who worked illegally in one of the highest risk countries in ASIA, which only returned home because they got a free flight and on their return went shopping.

South Korean are foreigner. 

• Confused 1