Here’s a Thai app for tracking the virus

snoop1130

Agreed, if Government agencies are the data source the reliability is very questionable.

No cases in and around Pattaya. That has got to be wrong.

Pattaya, ground zero for sex tourism where many tourists have frequent contact with multiple prostitutes and gather in beer bars, restaurants and gogo bars has ZERO CASES? I call BS! Watch out if your favorite bar girl is coughing or telling you she feels cold next time you decide to make a "visit"

7 minutes ago, Jacobi Barnes said:

If you're white, why would you care what Anutin says? Dude, you're white!!! It's not possible to be racist towards white people. I'm 35, I have a 12 pack of abdominals and I don't even work out. I was born this way. My testosterone levels are through the roof.  I am physically superior on every level to most other races ( besides African-Americans that were selectively bread through the slave trade  ). Whenever I show my third leg to any Thai woman, they look at me with stunned shock and then proceed to make fun of Thai men, never realizing what they were missing out on. My facial features are refined / more Aryan and less primate-looking. I don't have a flat nose or look like a monkey. My IQ is over 130, I make 7 figures and have an 8 digit net-worth. This the reality of life for "most" white people. So is it any wonder why Anutin doesn't like white people? He's jealous!! It's that simple. People will always be jealous of the top dog. That's just life. Deal with it. It's unbelievable how entitled some white people are to the point where they think they're the victims!!! You can't claim racism if you're white. Sorry.

That could be quite funny, especially if posted in the right forum. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, xtof2 said:

Next App will be one tracking everyone with temperature above 37.5

Oh another idea, one tracking all farangs not wearing masks... just for Herr Doktor Anutin !

How about a tracker for shops not selling Masks because they are on back order..........STILL.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xtof2 said:

Oh another idea, one tracking all farangs not wearing masks... just for Herr Doktor Anutin !

I noticed on the 8:00 pm govt take over on TV alot of the military including the princesses guards were not wearing masks and at on place the old people were using them for chin warmers 

• Like 1

Apps are available for professionals etc only.

For some ideas about Udon Thani of only testing for Covid=19. 

THURSDAY

103 Udon Thani / Amphur Phen 53 / Bandung 15 / Ban Phue 45 / Thungfon 45 / Nong Han 52 / Chaiwan 25 / Wang Sam Mo 29 / Si Trat 12 / Nong Saat 20 / Kumphwapi / 28.

According to the health guys I talked to in Udon, the numbers are sharply up yesterday for testing only. The number of 300-400 might not be accurate as their is a shortage of testing kits (Source Siriraj Hospital. The highest numbers are Thai's that returned from overseas including Europe, South Korea, China etc and moved back to Udon Thani province.

Nong Han, Amphur Pen and Ban Phue had many tests yesterday.

I must say its testing only for Covid-19

udonmap.jpg

1 hour ago, fxe1200 said:

I do not know about your mobile, but my notebook is safe with core temperatures above 56 degrees Centigrade

Not safe.... it's displaying a fever... use the "hotline" then take a shower!

????????

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, xtof2 said:

Or an app tracking our daily showers 

• Haha 1

As all these statistics are not tling any truth about the infection rate in Thailand,  as there must be hundreds or thousands, they can skip any idea of an app þo follow up as a disease control. Especially if it should report to the health ministry that is leaded by a racist and idiot! He must!!!!!! Resign. And yes, foreigners from western countries should not visit Thailand anymore! Best is to stay away. I do my very best to hold friends not go toA Thailand at all

39 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

https://covid-19-track.com/?r

not tested? report it!

Want to know about COVID-19 cases in your area?

1. Submit your situation & symptoms
2. View worldwide COVID-19 data trends
3. Get notified of case surges in your area

This would work well but the data will be obviously skewed in many ways... People without Internet access, no report. People who are techno challenged, no report. People who never find this site.. no report.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

This would work well but the data will be obviously skewed in many ways... People without Internet access, no report. People who are techno challenged, no report. People who never find this site.. no report.

yes but the more people who know the better.

4 hours ago, Airbagwill said:

The app is only as good as the information that is input.

Exactly. Meanwhile, someone from Singapore who visited someone's office tested positive, the company are keeping quiet now and telling everyone to keep quiet.

Many thousands working there... My wife's moving into the back bedroom today - quarantined between her company, the car and her bedroom.

Something has gone wrong with it already. Yesterday, there were scores of cases highlighted and you could click on them and see the details. Today, it shows only 8 cases in Thailand. Yesterday, there were four cases within 3 km of me. Today, there are zero. Verdict: Untrustworthy.

5 hours ago, baipaibkk said:

OH my God. The health Minister make a app. I hope he used real data.

No he didn't and neither did anyone in the ministry or the government.

5 hours ago, baipaibkk said:

My trust in this country is gone after his postings.

Why do you think this reported website or "app" has anything to do with the Health Ministry? Or the government?
The story is incredibly clear that it doesn't.

49 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Something has gone wrong with it already. Yesterday, there were scores of cases highlighted and you could click on them and see the details. Today, it shows only 8 cases in Thailand. Yesterday, there were four cases within 3 km of me. Today, there are zero. Verdict: Untrustworthy.

the app has "bugs" apparently.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

yes but the more people who know the better.

It's a great idea, if everyone knew about it and even knew how to use it.

I mean many Thais gals I let in my Condo can't even figure out how to turn the light on in my bathroom and it's only a push button switch as opposed to a toggle.

I was at the mall yesterday but I didn’t notice anyone passing out test kits or anything or testing anyone. Usually the mall is the first to do stuff  like that but I didn’t see anything. I’m sure the place I donated blood at is testing people. I’m assuming the hospital does it only. Oh well neither of us are sick but so far so good I think people are reacting well maybe a little bit too well. I noticed the crowds are thinner probably why we’re doing so well. I hope they don’t cancel Songkran but this year it might be for the best unless they get it under control within a month. I know it’s the biggest current news but reading some of these articles seems like someone is trying to influence them to cancel it or something. I don’t know if I can do it this year again anyway. 

Edited by JimLuce
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

I mean many Thais gals I let in my Condo can't even figure out how to turn the light on in my bathroom and it's only a push button switch as opposed to a toggle.

What do you expect from someone that just left a grass hut in a rice paddy 

2 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

RE - Here’s a Thai app for tracking the virus

* Well, when it's informed that only 4800 tests in total has been taken from a population of near 70m + some millions of tourists then the value of this tracker is next to nothing - with other words, the majority of infected people are not in this overview ...

Edited by ttrd