My thoughts regarding Corona virus

sparticus1

Give the general public 36hrs to decide where they need to be or stay and get there. After that time, total lockdown of all movement (other than  essential deliveries) from in or out of all provinces for a minimum of a month.

Wouldn't those delivery people choose to stay at home ?

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you type person who gets flu yearly stay home or you probably get it.

I like many people don't get flu, everybody round me can have it but I don't catch.

Plenty exercise, healthy diet and good healthy sex life highly recommended.

The more beer you drink increase exercise. If I drink night before I walk double 5km distance.

Wash your hand and stop worrying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

1) send weak and old to isolate. They the problem. Good for them. If they sick many will die.

2) the young and strong can work. Good for economy. If they sick, same as cold, not many die.

Save the people, save the economy.

win with Yinn!

1. Where do you want some of these  weak and old to isolate? Many live with family for care. Who will look after them? Most people are humane and will not abandon the elderly or the sick. How would one take some of these sick people away? Do you want children with immune disease or lung conditions to be  ripped from their parents arms and sent to concentration camps?  Some of the  people who pushed this concept back in the 1930's and 1970's left a trail of death and despair.  Now, I do appreciate that Hitler and company are popular with some Thais, and  others made their fortunes propping up the Pol Pot  regime, but somehow I don't believe that the Thai people will embrace the concept of death camps for their parents.

2, You are under the false assumption that if  young people become ill from this  infection its just a cold. Maybe for some, but others will have serious complications and others will die. Young people are at risk. It was a false assumption that young people would escape this disease.

The US CDC just released some  shocking data; Yes, the oldest patients had the greatest likelihood of dying and of being hospitalized. But of the 508 patients known to have been hospitalized, 38 percent were notably younger — between 20 and 54. And nearly half of the 121 patients who were admitted to intensive care units were adults under 65.

China recently released  its review of  2,143 pediatric cases. 125 were severely or critically ill.  76 were age 5 or younger. 40 were under 1 year old. Although all were saved and recovered, they do have varying degrees of damage. A child on a respirator is at risk of brain damage. Their lungs are damaged and in the future they will be at risk for other illnesses.  Many will suffer as they age.

You do not seem to appreciate that Thailand's youth are not particularly healthy, not as healthy as some others in the region like Singapore or  Japan. Thailand's youth  has an obesity epidemic, diabetes, severe allergies andimmune disorders etc.  Thailand has been experiencing an increase in HIV infections amongst its youth and these  people are vulnerable.  What of those with latent TB or hepatitis?   Thailand has labour shortages now. Do you think it can  withstand a die off of young people?  

I don't find you amusing.

Depressing and distressing though.

Please have some consideration for the value of  life.  Thank you

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, baansgr said:

Just read that in Belgium, its not old or sick people dying, its young fit healthy people. Mabe people should start to take this more seriously. Unknown waters at the moment. 

That's right, the same in the Netherlands too. Most people in intensive care there are men under 50 years of age, and the youngest death so far was a 16 year old boy.

• Thanks 1

My thought is the virus is fixed by "human" and now tested, as the other ones.

Yesterday i left Thailand and saw many foreign people in Suvarnabhumi without masks, amazing !

Asians mostly had there masks. I was in the Asian way mode.

So not really weird to understand why the virus spread.

ALso the under estimating of this danger by all governments ! Now they are too late, as usual.

All the other past viruses should have woken them up , but no. They are still on square one.

A miracle, so relative little amount of people died, yet. But who knows what is in the future?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Few people in this world understand the 2 points of coronavirus and just consider that it only kills older people, which is also wrong.

Explain this to people:

- coronavirus won't kill you but if no bed and space at ICU for you at any hospital and you can die (if you are among the few cases from whom Corona creates respiratory problems)

-coronavirus won't kill you, but it can kill people around because most people will have it without knowing. Do you want to kill your parents or grand parents ? so use your brain and stay home !

And then they will understand. But politicians and helpers all are idiots, what do you expect ?

• Like 2