Am I a nut?

Relocated

1 hour ago, Retarded said:

But honestly I have kind of reserved feeling about this progress based upon what I have heard, especially from ThaiVisa forum.

But you just found the Thaivisa forum 2 hours ago

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

These 'first' posts are just getting too obvious now, surely something more original and less suspicious can be thought up?

But with self quarantine procedures today, these will keep the idol occupied.

• Thanks 1

The never-ending $oap-opera of old Mr. Fool Farang searching for, finding, and, then, being destroyed by ... his besotted quest for the honeypot at the end of an imaginary Asian rainbow ... continues ... while the money lasts.

Yawn ... change channel.

~o:37;

• Thanks 1

Go meet her first.  Spend a few weeks.  Unless you are thinking you are going to propose and marry right away?  And even if you want to do that, you will most likely need quite a bit of time with her in order to get a decent chance of getting her back to the USA.  And in the meantime, the amount of money she asks for or discretely indicates she needs and that you give her will tell the real story.  

3 hours ago, orang37 said:

The never-ending $oap-opera of old Mr. Fool Farang searching for, finding, and, then, being destroyed by ... his besotted quest for the honeypot at the end of an imaginary Asian rainbow ... continues ... while the money lasts.

Yawn ... change channel.

~o:37;

Spot on.

His education is just beginning.

Many of us on this forum have graduated already... some of us cum laude.

Thanks folks. You guy's sarcasm seems telling the truth. I've seen more than a dozen cases of dream houses built in neighborhoods look like dump site by farangs with photos, and got evicted from their own houses later on. That was the first thing occurred in my mind when I found her residence in Google map. 

I don't think I have to explain why I want a girl in Thailand. If you walk around in Walmart or any shopping mall, you could sympathize easily. My bed would not handle the combined weight of two opposite sex. And besides that the equal right and entitlement is huge turn-off.  But the loneliness is sometimes too overwhelming to overcome even the little dong is dysfunctional.

However, I take all of your comments seriously and reconsider my stupidity without a doubt. 

Thanks all.