Anutin brushes aside claim of lax screening

webfact

15 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

well if that was true Thailand would not have a single case of coronavirus would it

Feedback from Thai relatives to me and friends in NZ at present, no one at the markets, many people sick.

Thailand has been warned by medical professionals that Thailand would be the incubation centre of the world.

Reason being they did not close the gates to chinese quickly and allowed thousands in.

NZ has closed it's borders today for at least 3 months and has to bail out the airlines.

Something has to give, the enlightened one now telling people that Bhudda will cure them.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes absolutely TVF, but have you asked yourself why the numbers are so low in Thailand, but even lower in Cambodia 37, and Vietnam 76, Malaysia has 900 infected people, all these countries are around Thailand, so I would think someone is telling porkies in my opinion, not just Thailand.

Look at Europe those countries are in the thousands, Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland, they are all around each other, even USA is climbing in to almost 10,000. 

Is it the weather ?

Malaysia is 27 degree with temps usually in the mid 30's, Cambodia is similar with temps in the mid 30's, Vietnam in the low to high 20's while Europe is colder 18-22 so maybe the weather has something to do with it, but here we know Thais are very relaxed when it comes to checking and screening, you have to agree with that Yinn, give me something, Thailand cannot have such low numbers, you know that ?

Many reason

1) farang think mask not work. So if farang have it they spreader for 4-5 days before they know. No preventative

2) Hot weather. The farang say it will improve your summer. It summer in Thailand now. Thailand hot country.

3) thai have strong immunity system. I know you will argue. But it true. Farang eat street food get sick. Thai no problem.  Thaipeople not snowflake.

4) Thailand first country out of China to test. First one we find Jan 17. You countrys have China tourist same in January. But you not test. Your people spread, spread spread. Thai already wear mask, be careful, have alcohol gel etc

5) Thai doctor use HIV drug with flu drug. The farang mock it, but now they copy it. 

6) Thai wai each other. Farang handshake, kiss saliva, hug. 

7) other reason, but I not want be impolite. 

Two month already listen to TVF panic about thailand with wrong information. Is YOUR countrys have the big problem. Look yourself. Thousands die, you spread it. 

Sure the number is higher than report in thailand. And every country same. Impossible to know everyone.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

So Anutin is worse than military then.

Please research before post. Not imagine. Make me think you stupid say like that. Everyone know about Nu and his story. 

And the stupid people believe your wrong information. Then repeat. Make everyone stupid. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Many reason

1) farang think mask not work. So if farang have it they spreader for 4-5 days before they know. No preventative

2) Hot weather. The farang say it will improve your summer. It summer in Thailand now. Thailand hot country.

3) thai have strong immunity system. I know you will argue. But it true. Farang eat street food get sick. Thai no problem.  Thaipeople not snowflake.

4) Thailand first country out of China to test. First one we find Jan 17. You countrys have China tourist same in January. But you not test. Your people spread, spread spread. Thai already wear mask, be careful, have alcohol gel etc

5) Thai doctor use HIV drug with flu drug. The farang mock it, but now they copy it. 

6) Thai wai each other. Farang handshake, kiss saliva, hug. 

7) other reason, but I not want be impolite. 

Two month already listen to TVF panic about thailand with wrong information. Is YOUR countrys have the big problem. Look yourself. Thousands die, you spread it. 

Sure the number is higher than report in thailand. And every country same. Impossible to know everyone.

Please research before post. Not imagine. Make me think you stupid say like that. Everyone know about Nu and his story. 

And the stupid people believe your wrong information. Then repeat. Make everyone stupid. 

1) Farang know to wear mask if they have it, farang are not stupid Yinn, farang know wearing the mask doesn't protect people from getting the virus and those that think they might have it will wear a mask to avoid coughing on others, well at least decent educated farangs will, remember farangs 99.9% of time would cough with their hand over their mouth, this is normal, not so in Thailand, I never see Thai's cover mouth before the virus, if not in my face, close enough for me to catch it, so please don't to palm the blame to us, this is that crazy minister who thinks the mask will save Thailand from the outbreak, if one has it, YES a bloody good idea to wear it, you cannot go wearing a mask if you don't have it, just in case you have it, that's obscured and uneducated, if people think they are going to cough or sneeze they should learn to cough into their inside of their elbow, previously into their hands, like sneezing, same thing, but as this virus spreads we are told to do so otherwise.

2) Who knows, maybe the weather will reduce the virus spreading, but not scientifically proven yet.

3) I won't argue with you on that, but farangs are not snowflakes Yinn, we have strict hygiene protocols in place to protect the public from outbreaks of food poisoning etc etc, here in Thailand you have nothing, https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2018/06/27/food-poisoning-in-thailand-its-a-real-danger-to-thais-and-a-menace-to-western-foreigners/

4) Yinn, we know how to protect ourselves from this virus, wash hands 20 seconds, use sanitizer when no soap available, alcohol, mask if feeling sick, or stay at home, you cannot blame this on farangs like you do everything else, this just shows the Thai xenophobia about farangs, it is reported that it started in China and spread from there, no one is immune from it and if you believe what you preach, well I am not going to try to convince you otherwise, but I will tell you this, we have a guy in our village who tested positive, he left the boxing stadium in BKK and returned to the village after everyone was told to report to the authorities, police arrived at his house with staff from the hospital who took blood and he showed being positive to the virus, then some big shot from the head of the province shows up at the hospital and requests a 2nd test be done, before he had the test done, staff at the hospital were told he doesn't have the virus as he tested negative on the 2nd test. My wife's sister knows two nurses that work at the hospital and they said there are two people who have tested positive to the virus, but everyone has been told to keep their mouths shut, believe what you will.

Edit: This just in after I posted: https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/first-cases-of-covid-19-announced-in-phuket

5) There are a variety of drugs being used worldwide to treat the virus with everyone looking for a cure, so far France is leading the way, but we have to go through many stages before we can trial medicines on patients, not like in Thailand, just try it on them and if it works, let the world know, this is why they mock them (your words), because you cannot just go and test humans without going through the right channels, different in Thailand, "up to you"

6) Each to their own, I have also seen Thai's wai and kiss, hug and saliva, so please try it some time, nothing wrong with a hug, a kiss, exchanging some saliva, makes you feel good.

7) Same same

Two months already listen to TVF panic because of WRONG information, it's an open forum with lots of good information, you see we throw it out there, sometimes back it up, and yes our countries have higher numbers, now could that be because we are reporting openly or hiding something, the maths does tell the real story, that said, maybe the weather has something to do with it, but I doubt it because there are countries with hot weather same same Thailand and the numbers are higher, albeit some are lower, but farangs know who are running those countries, you see Yinn, if you haven't been outside of Thailand and lived in a democratic country, you wouldn't know any different.

Anyway, NU is another story as is Prayut and his whole government, but I won't knock them, the Thai's do a good job of that alone, including the masks that they gave to China instead of their own people, hospitals, doctors and nurses around the country, oh that's right you could buy them online with next day delivery for 800 baht, hmmm, how does that happen, someone must have a lot in stock somewhere.

Back to the stock market now, I have to make money ????  

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

1) Farang know to wear mask if they have it, farang are not stupid Yinn, farang know wearing the mask doesn't protect people from getting the virus and those that think they might have it will wear a mask to avoid coughing on others, well at least decent educated farangs will, remember farangs 99.9% of time would cough with their hand over their mouth, this is normal, not so in Thailand, I never see Thai's cover mouth before the virus, if not in my face, close enough for me to catch it, so please don't to palm the blame to us, this is that crazy minister who thinks the mask will save Thailand from the outbreak, if one has it, YES a bloody good idea to wear it, you cannot go wearing a mask if you don't have it, just in case you have it, that's obscured and uneducated, if people think they are going to cough or sneeze they should learn to cough into their inside of their elbow, previously into their hands, like sneezing, same thing, but as this virus spreads we are told to do so otherwise.

2) Who knows, maybe the weather will reduce the virus spreading, but not scientifically proven yet.

3) I won't argue with you on that, but farangs are not snowflakes Yinn, we have strict hygiene protocols in place to protect the public from outbreaks of food poisoning etc etc, here in Thailand you have nothing, https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2018/06/27/food-poisoning-in-thailand-its-a-real-danger-to-thais-and-a-menace-to-western-foreigners/

4) Yinn, we know how to protect ourselves from this virus, wash hands 20 seconds, use sanitizer when no soap available, alcohol, mask if feeling sick, or stay at home, you cannot blame this on farangs like you do everything else, this just shows the Thai xenophobia about farangs, it is reported that it started in China and spread from there, no one is immune from it and if you believe what you preach, well I am not going to try to convince you otherwise, but I will tell you this, we have a guy in our village who tested positive, he left the boxing stadium in BKK and returned to the village after everyone was told to report to the authorities, police arrived at his house with staff from the hospital who took blood and he showed being positive to the virus, then some big shot from the head of the province shows up at the hospital and requests a 2nd test be done, before he had the test done, staff at the hospital were told he doesn't have the virus as he tested negative on the 2nd test. My wife's sister knows two nurses that work at the hospital and they said there are two people who have tested positive to the virus, but everyone has been told to keep their mouths shut, believe what you will.

Edit: This just in after I posted: https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/first-cases-of-covid-19-announced-in-phuket

5) There are a variety of drugs being used worldwide to treat the virus with everyone looking for a cure, so far France is leading the way, but we have to go through many stages before we can trial medicines on patients, not like in Thailand, just try it on them and if it works, let the world know, this is why they mock them (your words), because you cannot just go and test humans without going through the right channels, different in Thailand, "up to you"

6) Each to their own, I have also seen Thai's wai and kiss, hug and saliva, so please try it some time, nothing wrong with a hug, a kiss, exchanging some saliva, makes you feel good.

7) Same same

Two months already listen to TVF panic because of WRONG information, it's an open forum with lots of good information, you see we throw it out there, sometimes back it up, and yes our countries have higher numbers, now could that be because we are reporting openly or hiding something, the maths does tell the real story, that said, maybe the weather has something to do with it, but I doubt it because there are countries with hot weather same same Thailand and the numbers are higher, albeit some are lower, but farangs know who are running those countries, you see Yinn, if you haven't been outside of Thailand and lived in a democratic country, you wouldn't know any different.

Anyway, NU is another story as is Prayut and his whole government, but I won't knock them, the Thai's do a good job of that alone, including the masks that they gave to China instead of their own people, hospitals, doctors and nurses around the country, oh that's right you could buy them online with next day delivery for 800 baht, hmmm, how does that happen, someone must have a lot in stock somewhere.

Back to the stock market now, I have to make money ????  

You ask me why many farang die 4000+

And only one Thai 

I answer. You argue. Because “farang are not stupid”. 

You miss the point. People not know when first have corona. So if the not wear mask they will spreader. Is stupid.

So why less not many Thai die, and so many farang now die everday? 

I tell 6 reason why. You disagree.

Why you think? What your reason.

Sound like many poster, say thailand will have big problem 2 month already. It not happen. Should be happy right? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You ask me why many farang die 4000+

And only one Thai 

I answer. You argue. Because “farang are not stupid”. 

You miss the point. People not know when first have corona. So if the not wear mask they will spreader. Is stupid.

So why less not many Thai die, and so many farang now die everday? 

I tell 6 reason why. You disagree.

Why you think? What your reason.

Sound like many poster, say thailand will have big problem 2 month already. It not happen. Should be happy right? 

I am not arguing with you Yinn, am discussing our differences of opinion, as frustrating as they maybe.

I hope at the end of the day you are right, time will only tell and the less deaths, the better right.

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Sound like many poster, say Thailand will have big problem 2 month already. It not happen. Should be happy right? 

Indeed, the "blame game" being played now - just in case :whistling:

It has surprised me how vulnerable so many feel on here, they must have led very closeted lives they way they are dealing with this "event"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I am not arguing with you Yinn, am discussing our differences of opinion, as frustrating as they maybe.

I hope at the end of the day you are right, time will only tell and the less deaths, the better right.

Ok, I find the information from YOUR country. 

This is the graph say where Aussie get the coronavirus.

You like to say that the “Thai” is lie about it.

can they control the doctor in Australia? No. 

Only 3 Aussie people get from Thailand. Hundreds Aussie get from farang country. 

If it like all the panic, exaggeration TVF guys say they “know”. Then can explain why/how? 

And more Aussie visit Thailand than the other country. So should be a lot right? But no. EB400E37-E136-4D77-9EE5-A55E168E432A.thumb.jpeg.0b5107bdb24df6a4dd1699f5638728b3.jpeg

i know farang never admit they wrong. So I intersting to hear the reason why?

(think I will laugh):

You imagine your knowledge. Like Anutin is military, like Thailand have so much coronavirus more than Australia, US, UK Italy etc etc 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

One thai person die corona (have dengue)

One thai person die SARS. 

Now why not tell us the "actual" numbers, you seem to know everything else going on in LOS....

How many have died from Pneumonia in the last month ...?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Now why not tell us the "actual" numbers, you seem to know everything else going on in LOS....

How many have died from Pneumonia in the last month ...?

Good afternoon Tran Sam.

Happy to help you again. 

tn_uk-flag.gif
 United Kingdom 

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I will ask you this, has Thailand been testing people, the less you test, the less you report, correct ?

Last week I went into Lao from LOS, I was tested in Lao, came back into LOS and was not tested, nobody was tested.....????

LOS is "on a wing and a prayer" based around climate and luck.... 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Last week I went into Lao from LOS, I was tested in Lao, came back into LOS and was not tested, nobody was tested.....????

LOS is "on a wing and a prayer" based around climate and luck.... 

I actually meant tested (blood) for positive or negative.

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

I actually meant tested (blood) for positive or negative.

Yeh, just thought I would show that at my border crossing nothing was being done LOS side, which to me is typical of LOS lack of doing "anything"...????

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I will ask you this, has Thailand been testing people, the less you test, the less you report, correct ?

They don't need to test, because according to Mr POTY, they don't get C19.

*Laugh emoji*

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:39 PM, worgeordie said:

"Thailand designates 10 more countries as COVID-19 “high-risk”

The ten countries are Spain, France, Germany, Britain, Switzerland, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the United States.  I hope he gets the memo.

regards Worgeordie

I came in on Friday 20th for UK after visiting NL and belgium in the prir 72 hours. All of which are on the 11 country list of 'ongoing infection zones'. 

I had my T8 prepared along with medical coverage. No one asked a single question. No disease control officer, no monitoring app, no T8 form, no checks for travel history, no assigned contact to monitor my health or self isolation. None of the things they have said had to happen happened, it was all lies. 

The screening only happens on the bangkok exit, if you clear immigration at the transfer desks, to remain airside to a regional airport, no screen was performed. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, bangkokfrog said:

How is it possible to verify an overseas medical certificate at the airport given time differences and language problems? I wonder whether, if I were to start up a business called Shifty Frog Medical Services and start issuing such certificates, anyone in immigration would raise an eyebrow. Perhaps I could also start up Shifty Frog Assurances to provide Covid-19 insurance certificates for good measure.

You need a confirmed lab test now and it needs a medical license number on the papers. 

Sure you can forge it, but the punishments would be high. 

I have had 3 known farangs return via swampy and each one told me that they were not checked, just walked straight through, no temperatures taken, although they did say machines were there, but the staff were playing on their mobiles. I would call it hearsay, but when 3 tell you the same story, you gotta take note.

–‐-------------------------

Make that four travellers 4MyEgo. I was in a neighbouring country planning to fly back to BKK  when the news broke about the updated strict new health regulations for all arrivals. I flew back in late on Friday the 13th so was expecting the worst, including the possibility of long delays or at least a certain amount of difficulty. Along the way from the gate there were staff at desks with all the health/temperature check paraphernalia who seemed too busy on their phones. Not one single person stopped me to ask questions or temperature check. I was eager to get out so pushed ahead to the Immigration queue. What queue? There were 4 passengers including me! The Immigration officer was very sweet we had a chat made a few jokes and I was outside within 5 minutes. Was I relieved........ hell yeah. Glad to be out and on my way home to practice social distancing. 

This clown will have his job taken when this is all said and done, if not before. His actions and words were a contributing factor for me packing up and leaving after a decade of enjoying my time in LOS; I think I made the right decision