Medical kits arrive from China

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

it's not the people, it is the governments.

here is an excellent example on how BUYING CHEAP IS CRAZY EXPENSIVE.

USA moved most of it's production to china, and now see how much it really cost.

what we are going to see in the coming years, is how the world close shop and factories

in china, especially medical things.

than china will get into serious problems, incl. bankrupcy, civial war, and the breaking

of that huge country to several, more manageable, smaller countries.

Problem with this is CCP will then turn US into the Great Satan, as the time honored tradiotion around the world is, and unify it's own brainwashed citizens against US. Result is then war, cold or hot. There will be reckonings long after the virus is gone.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

And not just for this. The "China hustle" documentary ( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7215388/ ) is well worth watching. Just one of many, many scams endorsed by CCP.

You have all signed a disclaimer for when all the 'super spreaders' have done their work as you have all predicted they will and will refuse all Chinese aid of course?

Including any vaccine?

Not at all, the Chinese did excellent work creating rapid test kits. I would take all aid from China.

Just a shame Thailand is only getting 834 test kits.

Fair enough there was other aid like masks. But 834 test kits? Really? 

• Confused 1

On 3/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, Grumpy John said:

Cannot get excited about one air freight conTainer.  Maybe if the whole plane was full to the brim..... 

it was a donation consisting of 10K n95 masks, 100K face masks, 834 tesk kits, and 2k ppe gowns.

the donation was announced last week at the same time they announced china would be delivering the avigan drug licensed from fujifilm, manufactured in zhejiang.

52 minutes ago, Traubert said:

You have all signed a disclaimer for when all the 'super spreaders' have done their work as you have all predicted they will and will refuse all Chinese aid of course?

Including any vaccine?

We'll take the german vaccines from CureVac or bioNtech, thanks for asking. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

it was a donation consisting of 10K n95 masks, 100K face masks, 834 tesk kits, and 2k ppe gowns.

the donation was announced last week at the same time they announced china would be delivering the avigan drug licensed from fujifilm, manufactured in zhejiang.

834 test kits for a population of 70,000,000? Was China having a laugh?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Acrylic said:

With the same logic, I can also say yes the virus is from China because China wants to destroy her own economy and kill its own citizens. What do you think would happen if China were not able to contain the virus ?! Will you still say that China doing okay ?! 

Only with many sacrifices and extreme shutdown, China were able to contain the virus. This is what you call "American" strategy backfired. Personally I believe this is not from USA government or USA citizens, but more like "shadowy" people from USA who doesn't care to kill whomever they want to achieve their goals. 

So China has contained the virus?  According to whom?  All the children are away from school still locked in their homes.  Factories still shut.  Where do you get your info from.

2 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

So China has contained the virus?  According to whom?  All the children are away from school still locked in their homes.  Factories still shut.  Where do you get your info from.

I produce lots of items for export in China all the facories I use are in full production Yes schools or still been taught on line but early next month will open

On 3/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, EricTh said:

Any N95 masks for ordinary people? I have been going to a lot of pharmacies and none of them have it.

I've not found any standard surgical masks and stopped looking because all the pharmacy can get can easily be sold to family and friends.

I did find a number of pharmacies selling those dreadful black things. Perfectly suited for the disease. Black.

Big C had a number of sketchy masks today. More fancy than the surgical masks but no more effective. B40.

Found a guy selling charcoal surgical masks b50. Bought two. Shop was conveniently loaded with all sorts of sketchy products for the end times. Like he had some connection to info in China.

But the reason I'm writing. Found a few masks 99+199. 99b from India, looked good quality but you're not wearing it for a month (I hope).

The other masks very sketchy. Breather valves, suspect materials and origin.

I wouldn't trust that expensive hand gel bought in the small shop. I think there's a huge boom in dodgy products. Better to just use soap, alcohol and bleach. Peroxide in a pinch.

3 hours ago, tlandtday said:

yes.  contained for now.  no recent local transmissions, only getting small numbers at airport arrival screenings of chinese returning from overseas.  in hainan province, no more active cases.  162 recovered, 6 dead.

lockdown varied by province.  many areas are back to normal for residents.  here in hainan restaurants are open for dining, no longer required to update QR health code by mobile app every 3 days.  even wuhan is starting to drop some of their restrictions.

openings also vary by province, depending on severity of virus.  factories are beginning to reopen, but with the lockdown in other countries, not as many orders, and raw materials will run out in a few months.

schools in some provinces are open, others scheduled.  guizhou schools have already restarted.  hainan schools open april 7.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:45 PM, dinsdale said:

Wonder how much it cost? China: "Here's the deal. We'll infect the world and then we'll sell you things to help". World: Thank China. You're our saviour.

MAKE CHINA PAY! That should be the motto.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

First, they sent all of us the virus.

Then they sent Thailand some medical help. Great folks. 

Yes it's a bit like the firebrigade setting your house on fire then turning up a week later to put it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:44 AM, sukhumvitneon said:

It's as if someone burns your house down and then offers you a free smoke detector after the fact, and you're supposed to be grateful.  China has a lot to answer for.

MAKE CHINA PAY! It's by all means responsible for it, so?

Edited by bangrak
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

yes.  contained for now.  no recent local transmissions, only getting small numbers at airport arrival screenings of chinese returning from overseas.  in hainan province, no more active cases.  162 recovered, 6 dead.

lockdown varied by province.  many areas are back to normal for residents.  here in hainan restaurants are open for dining, no longer required to update QR health code by mobile app every 3 days.  even wuhan is starting to drop some of their restrictions.

openings also vary by province, depending on severity of virus.  factories are beginning to reopen, but with the lockdown in other countries, not as many orders, and raw materials will run out in a few months.

schools in some provinces are open, others scheduled.  guizhou schools have already restarted.  hainan schools open april 7.

Even wuhan is starting to drop some of their restrictions. Not as many orders, and raw materials will run out in a few months.

I hope that you don't mean Bats as raw materials now!!!! You can keep them all! 

bad bats.jpg

Edited by Isaanbiker

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

Really appreciating your report. But from where do you get your news?

From your government that failed to tell others what was wrong?

They lied from day one. 

Please try to tell that some relatives of some dead Italians, German, or French that China's recovered.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:23 AM, Acrylic said:

No one forced you to buy it. You can just choose to get infected and die. 

Rich idea! Infect the people with your virus, then sell them medication, medical equipment, a vaccine. ...Gain an even stronger position on the markets doing so, and buy whole chuncks of the economy with the money you make with it! PRC raptors, neo-imperialist scum!

MAKE CHINA PAY!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bangrak said:

Rich idea! Infect the people with your virus, then sell them medication, medical equipment, a vaccine. ...Gain an even stronger position on the markets doing so, and buy whole chuncks of the economy with the money you make with it! PRC raptors, neo-imperialist scum!

MAKE CHINA PAY!

How?

On 3/25/2020 at 9:54 AM, brianthainess said:

I read a post in another media yesterday, about someones wife who has a small sewing shop, officials gave materials to make masks to give out free, the fabric was the same as nurses uniforms, they offered to pay her 10 baht for every 12 made, after she gave it a go, she told them i will need a min of 1 baht each to make these, they refused!! the electric alone to run the machine would probably cost more how tight can this govt get. Despicable IMO.  

On CNA today, a guy stated 1.80 USD for 50 in costs.  Not impressed with the way 3m handled this..