Have you changed your mind yet? - Revisiting my post regarding lack of training, preparation and willingness to observe safety protocols at Suvarnabhumi 2 months ago

Genmai

I don't remember seeing your post specifically.  I do remember someone posted about the lackadaisical attitude of the people at the airport.  Probably thought, sounds about right.  Don't know why you copped some kee quay.  Maybe some haven't been here long enough to  get it..... 

55 minutes ago, donnacha said:

Who cares about the rambling dregs of expat life?

Really? You have a way with words, don´t you? Hillarious! Probably an effect of non existing breast feeding.

However, when you are at it. Why don´t you tell us all the reality and what to expect as well what to do. I mean that would be a part of the thing necessary to drag others down, right?

Let´s hear you now.

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

Our friend @Matzzon, above, is a perfect example, reliable leaving little "sad" or "confused" emojis on countless posts that made perfect sense, and then attacking with his own incomprehensible arguments.

Thank you... I was just thinking exactly the same thing ????

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

Who cares about the rambling dregs of expat life?

30 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Really? You have a way with words, don´t you? Hillarious! Probably an effect of non existing breast feeding.

I rest my case.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, donnacha said:

I rest my case.

Exactly. You wish to be quiet now, when you get the chance to lay out your wide knowledge. Because there is none, is it? Maybe consider to be quiet from start next time.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Exactly. You wish to be quiet now, when you get the chance to lay out your wide knowledge. Because there is none, is it? Maybe consider to be quiet from start next time.

There are several Sam Clemens quotes that could be directed at Matzzon but being spoiled for choice makes it difficult to pick one!  I turn to the words of Ben Franklin taking aim at a wider,  but seemingly growing audience. "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most fools do. "   But as an Australian I understand sometimes we need to vent our frustration and disapproval of POS politician's and Rsole bureaucrats. 

I myself am not too worried about the virus although I am 71. I am in good health and have a good immune system. Having said that I would be careful in large cities or crowded events but since I live in the countryside that isn't going to happen, nobody in my village takes it seriously when in the village but I think a lot now wear masks when shopping at the supermarket and I will now because I don't want to be frowned upon, its all a case of luck and good or bad genes. Panic doesn't help, 95% of people will get through it as if it was a case of flu but if you are old and obese, have high blood pressure and/or diabetes then yes you should be worried or take extreme caution.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:23 AM, Matzzon said:

What are you on about,and why are you changing the tone from being non polite and showing anger when arriving to trying to overshadow that with the importance of the virus?

I posted this:

and I posted this:

What I am mentioning in my 2 post as replies to you in your earlier thread in you behaviour and that it´s not a proper one. Sure, I also mention that you are overreacting, but that is also focused on your behaviour at arrival and your irritation on people that have to deal with this on an everyday basis.

Never did I mention anything about the importance to protect yourself, severity of the virus or made a joke about it. That I made a joke about you. Yeah, that is just something you have to take posting something in the way you did. As for my first comment, I will still stand by it. The reason for that is, a virus can be contained and eventually will be controlled. You on the other hand are going to be free and are roaming the world for a life time.

Based on this, your new thread, and my comments above I have some questions for you:

1. When did I say that it was not important to protect yourself and others from the virus outbreak?

2. When did I mention anything about not worrying about my family, wife and children?

3. Why should I change tone, when it was you that was irritated and posted a bad behaviour towards the poor people that have to deal with this everyday?

4. If you can not give me any facts that support your hidden accusations for question 1-3, maybe it should follow a written excuse.

At last, just as a little vital information to you. In all threads we have here on TVF, either I or many other will make all from funny to sarcastic jokes. They are just jokes and should be seen as that. That was also something that many of the posters you mentioned in this new thread did. It´s just you that have a difficulty of understanding and dealing with that fact. You know, an open Internet forum is not suitable for everyone. Maybe you should consider that fact as well.

You truly have some serious issues that I hope you get help for.

3 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

You truly have some serious issues that I hope you get help for.

Thank you, Sir! That´s kind. Only one thing. Can you please give me the name of your shrink, so I can avoid permanent damage. 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:02 AM, Odysseus123 said:

I remember your post well....and was simply amazed by some of the responses.

I can only surmise that the forward pack was in the mood for a bit of a rumble and had no intention of getting the ball out to the back line...it happens at times.????

Even Frankie said: some folks get their kicks stomping on a dream.

Stick your head up on this forum and you will shot at  but you will also get some smart, helpful answers, suggestions and thanks.

It's a very mixed bag but it's still worth it to post,

That's life

• Like 1