Cheap Hotels In Khon Kaen And Udon

mooro_uk

G,day

When staying in Udon Thani..... I can recommend.......http://www.suradaguesthouse.com/....... Double aircon room includes free internet. Breaky and free pick up from the airport. only Baht 500 per nite

Tell Surada Les sent you.

cheers,

lesdunbar

The Roma Hotel is right in the centre of Khon Kaen and has rooms from just 280 baht. They have a whole range of rooms from cheap and cheerful to rather expensive. They have a good coffee shop and live music on the weekends. Roma also has a great thai breakfast restaurant directly across the road.... and its also handy to the bus station. If you want to spend a bit more.... for about 850 baht you can get a really nice room at the Khon Kaen Hotel, which is just around the corner from the Roma. I have stayed in both places a few times now and have never been disappointed.

The Roma Hotel is right in the centre of Khon Kaen and has rooms from just 280 baht. They have a whole range of rooms from cheap and cheerful to rather expensive. They have a good coffee shop and live music on the weekends. Roma also has a great thai breakfast restaurant directly across the road.... and its also handy to the bus station. If you want to spend a bit more.... for about 850 baht you can get a really nice room at the Khon Kaen Hotel, which is just around the corner from the Roma. I have stayed in both places a few times now and have never been disappointed.

Have also stayed at Chaipat as well as the 2 you mentioned.

The breakfast shop across the road from Roma is my favourite, little bread rolls and eggs served in the pans are great.

Have also stayed at Chaipat as well as the 2 you mentioned.

The breakfast shop across the road from Roma is my favourite, little bread rolls and eggs served in the pans are great.

is that little restaurant called Em Et ? Em Ot ? something like that. Its the only place I've seen that does the eggs in the pan like that - aloy mak maak ;o)

Edited by afalang