Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

3 minutes ago, ravip said:

Come to think of it, look at the world around today. Seems like most of the 'top' experts have fallen flat on their faces combating the COVID-19!

It is very worrying I agree. It seems like we have employed the wrong people to take care of us and we pay taxes for it. My advice to anyone who wants it, is do what you can now to fortify yourself and your family. If you live in the city buy some land somewhere, build a modest house, solar panels, rain water collection and storage, water purification system, food storage and supply, get a rifle, bow and arrow and semi automatic (bury them at said house).I promise you when the <deleted> really hits the fan and there is a pandemic that really kills, the system will most likely fail and big brother wont give two <deleted>s about you nor will your fellow citizens. Be safe, be smart brothers and sisters. I am not a weirdo, I am realistic! 

• Haha 2

“Medical personnel should set an example for the public on how to protect themselves against the virus,”

NO. Anutin should set an example on how not to appear ignorant, every time he makes a remark. He does not have any background in the health field, so he owes it to the Thai people to read some medical papers on this virus, and stop being a man of astonishing arrogance and stupidity. People are depending on the government for guidance. Unfortunately, there are very few qualified people within this nepotistic administration. Merit counts for nothing here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

He must have paid a considerable amount of money to buy himself into his current position.

He is the party leader of Bhumjaithai Party, so the government need his party's voices.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

“Medical personnel should set an example for the public on how to protect themselves against the virus,”

NO. Anutin should set an example on how not to appear ignorant, every time he makes a remark. He does not have any background in the health field, so he owes it to the Thai people to read some medical papers on this virus, and stop being a man of astonishing arrogance and stupidity. People are depending on the government for guidance. Unfortunately, there are very few qualified people within this nepotistic administration. Merit counts for nothing here. 

Yes indeed. "Jobs for the Boys" comes to mind!

2 minutes ago, denis911 said:

No wonder he is called " I-Know-Nutin" He is a total berk, "put brain into gear, before putting mouth into motion" comes to mind, but in his case, of course, the brain is lacking.

"put brain into gear, before putting mouth into motion"

555 555 How often do we forget this while posting on TVF!!! Almost 80% of the time 555 555

Hillarious, indeed!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

It is very worrying I agree. It seems like we have employed the wrong people to take care of us and we pay taxes for it. My advice to anyone who wants it, is do what you can now to fortify yourself and your family. If you live in the city buy some land somewhere, build a modest house, solar panels, rain water collection and storage, water purification system, food storage and supply, get a rifle, bow and arrow and semi automatic (bury them at said house).I promise you when the <deleted> really hits the fan and there is a pandemic that really kills, the system will most likely fail and big brother wont give two <deleted>s about you nor will your fellow citizens. Be safe, be smart brothers and sisters. I am not a weirdo, I am realistic! 

"It is very worrying I agree. It seems like we have employed the wrong people.."

Unless you are a Thai neither you nor any other "farang" (except the miniscule minority) has "employed" these people.

Totally home grown..

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

"It is very worrying I agree. It seems like we have employed the wrong people.."

Unless you are a Thai neither you nor any other "farang" (except the miniscule minority) has "employed" these people.

Totally home grown..

I heard some say this happened in the US too...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Totally home grown..

Wrong. First of all, if you are Thai, you have not employed these people. You have absolutely no say in the ministerial appointments. When was the last appointment, that was actually challenged by the people?

Second, the army is employing these people based on family, wealth, contacts, and sheer nepotism. Merit is NEVER a consideration here. Never. So, it is very worrying indeed, when faced with an emergency that these incompetents are totally unprepared to handle.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Somehow i find myself wishing him to contract the covid-19 maybe this will shut him up and also experience first hand that this is not the time to act like an ass and to witness first hand how the medical staff doing their best with what they've got...

He would only use that for more racist rants against dirty foreigners, who infected him with CV.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wrong. First of all, if you are Thai, you have not employed these people. You have absolutely no say in the ministerial appointments. When was the last appointment, that was actually challenged by the people?

Second, the army is employing these people based on family, wealth, contacts, and sheer nepotism. Merit is NEVER a consideration here. Never. So, it is very worrying indeed, when faced with an emergency that these incompetents are totally unprepared to handle.

I am replying to another post.

You are well aware of my views on Thai democracy-and the warped version of the same propagated by the Ministry of Truth.

So once again i say..if you are a "farang" you have absolutely no influence in this country whatsoever.

Edited by Odysseus123

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I am replying to another post.

You are well aware of my views on Thai democracy-and the warped version of the same propagated by the Ministry of Truth.

So once again i say..if you are a "farung" you have absolutely no influence in this country whatsoever.

So once again i say..if you are a "farung" you have absolutely no influence in this country whatsoever.

Should never decide to reside in a foreign land with the intention of changing it. Just stay home and change your own country, if possible to your liking.

Can avoid a lot of heartbreak and pain.

1 minute ago, ravip said:

So once again i say..if you are a "farung" you have absolutely no influence in this country whatsoever.

Should never decide to reside in a foreign land with the intention of changing it. Just stay home and change your own country, if possible to your liking.

Can avoid a lot of heartbreak and pain.

Whatever...

He insults foreign tourists who are very much the bread and butter of Thailand, then insults the Medical Staff who are particularly critical for Thai wellness at this time.  Dear Prime Minister you have only one course of action......sack him now, if you have the leadership qualities.

@AnutinCharnvirakul Is a Total Fool & Prayut ought sack him!!

But won't B/C Anutin has hold of Prayut via balance of power!!

Maybe, SoE gives Prayut overall poor same as Coup& should act to get rid of Anutin!!

Saw the media apology clip yesterday. He looked as he was almost crying.

But to say he did not intend to reprimand them and he might have misinterpreted the reporters questions is pure contrived fairy tale and he may now take the new coveted nick name position in the Government as Pinocchio.. He is a brute - bully - hot head - racist and needs to be taken out as he should be no where in power and especially in such a delicate department such as the medical profession in which he knows nothing about and has zero educational schooling in.

7 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

He insults foreign tourists who are very much the bread and butter of Thailand, then insults the Medical Staff who are particularly critical for Thai wellness at this time.  Dear Prime Minister you have only one course of action......sack him now, if you have the leadership qualities.

They are buddies, won't happen

Its a bit like sex without condoms, the greater exposures the greater the risk of some type of infection.

The greater the exposure to this virus, especially without correct PPE, and adequate facilities, the greater to chance of transmission. 

Transmission of course may not necessarily have occured in the health setting, ot may well have been in any community setting. Incubation period seems to be 3-14 days and many asymptomatic spreaders.

Although transmission rates are high, recovery rates also good, highest mortality rate in over 65 it seems