Are 7-Elevens open as usual?

edwardandtubs

Believe they are in Bangkok but Chonburi seems to have set a curfew and some have armed police with automatic weapons at door (not sure what that is about - but make temperature check seem rather minor).

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, david555 said:

Theprasit night market has lines with colored flags surrounded and at entrance a temperature post …. farangs temperature  almost all , Thais 50/50

I cal BS on that

9 minutes ago, david555 said:

7/11 from 22 to 5 clock  should be closed if order from Chonburi followed (not used to that  PM /AM thing as a European )

You have a link to that curfew order?

Edit : see the order now which was issued today ad takes effect tonight

Edited by Susco
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, david555 said:

Theprasit night market has lines with colored flags surrounded and at entrance a temperature post …. farangs temperature  almost all , Thais 50/50

7/11 from 22 to 5 clock  should be closed if order from Chonburi followed (not used to that  PM /AM thing as a European )

I've been wondering if Thepprasit night markets were even open... I did not expect them to be.

17 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i read the same thing

15 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Yes it was reported here

You were too fast with posting boys, I edited my post minutes before you replied to it

image.png.c3a0e02b364fce7b3b9fa6d683d8f072.png

Yet my comment that only 50% of Thais get temperature tested, while foreigners 100%, is BS still stands

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

If you don't know the A.M./P.M. hours, then try using the 24 hour clock correctly,    2200hrs to 0500hrs?

The 7-11 name should reflect the opening hours, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.   or 0700 to 2300 hrs.

Yes, 7 Eleven did reflect those hours when it first opened in 1946. Where have you been all this time? For most people alive this century 7 Eleven is a 24-hour store.

Even your 24-hour time notation is old fashioned. These days it's 22:00 to 05:00 will suffice without the hrs.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, tropo said:

I've been wondering if Thepprasit night markets were even open... I did not expect them to be.

Open , calm not many people, and the least bizzy part has only 2/3 sellers showed up ,as there many open places 

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Could you put this post in english please.

You could give the example by writing English with a capital letter  ….????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, tropo said:

Yes, 7 Eleven did reflect those hours when it first opened in 1946. Where have you been all this time? For most people alive this century 7 Eleven is a 24-hour store.

Even your 24-hour time notation is old fashioned. These days it's 22:00 to 05:00 will suffice without the hrs.

Thank you for your elucidation regarding 7-11s and time. Most appreciated. Unfortunately, I live in rural area and the 2 'sewens' that are in the nearest villages close at night, unlike the Pattaya metropolis. I learn something new everyday.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

Thank you for your elucidation regarding 7-11s and time. Most appreciated. Unfortunately, I live in rural area and the 2 'sewens' that are in the nearest villages close at night, unlike the Pattaya metropolis. I learn something new everyday.:thumbsup:

I'm surprised. I thought every 7-Eleven in any part of the world was open 24-hours. I learnt something too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bender92 said:

Family Marts in pattaya are now open 5am to 10 PM. Have not seen a sign on 7,11 doors yet.

That is due to order from the Chonburi governor.

Seems the only province with such measures?

18 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Yes it was reported here

There is no such thing as "02.38 pm". Either it is 02.38 which is only in the morning: 2 hours and 38 mins past midnight (00.00, 24 hr system) or it is 2.38 pm (or 14.38, 24hr system) in the afternoon.

20 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

If you don't know the A.M./P.M. hours, then try using the 24 hour clock correctly,    2200hrs to 0500hrs?

The 7-11 name should reflect the opening hours, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.   or 0700 to 2300 hrs.

what he trying to say is 10:00PM to 5:00AM they will be closed, he did use the 24 hour clock correctly

• Like 1