Sakon Nakhon governor BANS sale of alcohol until 16 April

snoop1130

2 hours ago, ukrules said:

The alcoholics won't be happy with this one, there will be big problems from this.

Making people stay at home is one thing, preventing them from having a little drink while sitting in their home with absolutely nothing to do is something very different.

You are correct I do like a drink of red wine at night when I watch TV( i am back in Australia now)

I used to buy 4 or 5 liter wine casks because of the cheaper price, also I don't have to go

to the bottle shop to often, but now I am only allowed to buy a small cask ( 2 liters) so that means

I have to go bottle shop hopping which cost me more on petrol and increase the risk of cayching

that virus.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Only reason i can think is to quell domestic violence,in fact they have enacted a similar law in Nuuk,capital of Greenland,i have been of the drink for 5 days after a bilious attack, and a bit of pain in my liver,but i have amassed ten cases of real english cider,in my cellar,well store cupboard,so bring it on you <deleted>'s i am locked and loaded,apart of course if i have another bilious attack.

Coincidence. Me too for 4 days but I won't stock up since it will actually be doing me a favor at just the right time.

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

Coincidence. Me too for 4 days but I won't stock up since it will actually be doing me a favor at just the right time.

Hope your feeling better dear chap,i wont know until tomorrow but my mrs was <deleted> by 4pm so i thought <deleted> it i will have a few,5 days off should be okay,one hopes.

2 hours ago, jimmjam said:

Its happening in a few areas. Best stock up if you like a wine or a vodka.

I saw this coming, and fortunately didn't listen to wifey, went and purchased me a 1 litre bottle of Vodka which should last me a month. ????